Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John H. Bramkamp Test

Started by DreamThinkBuild, December 04, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 04, 2014, 05:52:53 PM
Whatever do you mean? Can't you hear the noise and vibration? Imagine the drive motor heating up? Power is being dissipated, that's for sure.
;)
Time and money were no doubt consumed as well.  But external work being done?  Unless it is a remarkable new carpet  tearing machine, I think not.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi MarkE,

Yep, doesn't have any external work other than vibration and drilling a hole in the middle of the table where the central pivot is. Didn't get to putting magnets on the rim so that they undulate past fixed coils on the ground or vibration energy harvesting devices on the top.

QuoteTime and money were no doubt consumed as well.  But external work being done?  Unless it is a remarkable new carpet tearing machine, I think not.

I wasted so much time on this carpet muncher, a whole 40 minutes. The pumpkin pie that I was baking concurrently in the oven as I was building this came out awesome though.  ;D

Hi TinselKoala,

I'm glad you like the ride. :) Semantics got me again this is a demonstration not an experiment. I'm only demonstrating the motion.

Hi Alan,

I think I wrote to your topic before, I have a weird issue with this site where I don't get notifications of replies to topics I have written to so apologies if I missed a question. Now that I have a test model I'll try some ideas out with a load.

QuoteTo many trips to the VA.

Hope all is well and thank you for your service.