Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric Battery, New Free Energy Source From Aether!

Started by tinyCoder, September 10, 2014, 03:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinyCoder

Quote from: conradelektro on September 12, 2014, 08:14:28 AM
@tinyCoder:

I read the file http://www.overunity.com/14922/aetheric-battery-new-free-energy-source-from-aether/dlattach/attach/142494/ and I have a few questions, see the attached drawing.

Greetings, Conrad

Metal... Mineral .... maybe the translation of me is not good enough, but the one you are asking about is copper, and it is covering the jar. The green cylinder is a normal water tube filled with gypsum and it plays the part of the salt bridge in the normal battery.

Sorry, think I should be more clear in the next part of translation.

Getting back soon.

conradelektro

@tinyCoder:

May be you can come back about this topic as well, see the attached drawing?

Greetings, Conrad

tinyCoder

Well well, I see what is starting to happen here.

I'll do what I need to do anyway to clarify every detail, then it will be up to everyone to believe or not, and meanwhile, you can take a look at the rest of this "myth".

profitis

These are a rough bunch here coder they will put you on trial and try to crucify you my friend but if you are confident to reveal details that are repeatable by others then it will be greatly appreciated.if you look at my karpen thread you will see that they were powerless against transparent scientific fact. You say that it at takes some time to charge up to the breaking electrolysis  point,so it appears to want to accumulate charge up to a point correct? Does this mean that while powering a bulb it can interrupt power supply by drainage and the lightbulb suddenly go off?

conradelektro

@tinyCoder: thank you for replying. I hope you understand that people (and me) are sceptic, because you make an extraordinary claim which needs extraordinary clarity to understand it.

What I see so far:

- There are at lest two metals involved (copper and the other is may be steel) and the two metals are connected by "Ormus water". Could you please clarify what metals there are and how they are connected by water (water in the jars and water through a pipe to some glass tube)?

- Ormus water is an esoteric term, fine. Could you specify from where you got the water before it became Ormus water? (I suppose it came from the public water supply?)

- It is very important to establish in as much normal electrolysis comes into play. That will be the first thought coming to the mind of a sceptic, so you will have to address that very methodically. First, just specify what metals come into contact with the "Ormus water" and all the places  (jars, tubes, other containers like where I see steel plates) where "Ormus water" can be found in the contraption.

The better details you give, the more people will stay in the discussion and might even build something. At the moment, frankly, you explanations are very feeble and incoherent. The tread will soon wither away if you keep going like that.

Greetings, Conrad