Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Scalar Wave Detector and laws of Scalar Physics

Started by wdjensen123, September 21, 2014, 09:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarLab

F.Y.I.

Just a heads up - re: the two papers sited in my last post - IMHO;
on their face, these two articles, and far-too-many others of the same
ilk, are the scourge of serious efforts towards this research.

Sorry for even referencing them - I will now lie and claim they were included
to show a terrible example of the garbage that's readily available on the
subject.

They do contain some (questionable) useful information so I threw them in
in an attempt to look like a Hot-Shot. It didn't work, did it?

The wave classification is still valid however!

Maybe I should "self ban" for a while - Offense: posting utter Technical TRASH...

Have a productive week and a great weekend!

FIN

antimony

Funny how this topic came up on o/u now,  because i have been trying to make the Hadowanec scala wave detector, so I have been tinkering with op amps to learn how to use them to make a amplifier.
Probably someone already brought it up, but Bedini have some sort of modified schema out there on the internet on a scala wave detector.

There is a brilliant guy on youtube called Benjamin Brandwood thats been uploading videos on this topic a few years back, but he didnt give a schematic or anything.

conradelektro

Quote from: antimony on March 07, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
Funny how this topic came up on o/u now,  because i have been trying to make the Hadowanec scala wave detector, so I have been tinkering with op amps to learn how to use them to make a amplifier.
Probably someone already brought it up, but Bedini have some sort of modified schema out there on the internet on a scala wave detector.

There is a brilliant guy on youtube called Benjamin Brandwood thats been uploading videos on this topic a few years back, but he didnt give a schematic or anything.

It is very instructive to tinker with OpAmps and very weak electromagnetic signals can be detected with a suitable circuit. Such a circuit to detect weak electromagnetic signals or fields is the circuit from Hadowanec, see e.g. at http://www.rexresearch.com/hodorhys/xptgwsig/xptgwsig.htm (I also attached the circuit from that site).

Now, look at the circuit, it can only detect electromagnetic signals or fields which influence the capacitor C1 or the resistor R1.

How does a capacitor C1 or a resistor R1 react to a scalar wave? And how does one know it reacted to a scalar wave and not to an electromagnetic signal or field?

Very similar circuits are used to measure atmospheric charge https://www.electroschematics.com/5751/atmospheric-charge-monitor/

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

When a real scalar wave passes through
anything metal will ionize and make hissing/crackling sounds
it is physically perceptible on your person
and, although there was no direct "sound"
the pressure change was 'audible'

electronics momentarily cease or turn off when encountered by
the event horizon

even the sense of vision 'blips' as if your had hopped quickly
(one person though it was a moving polarization effect on scattered light)

certain materials,
for instance, like a particular ionizing polymer,
can become charged ahead of the wavefront and be propelled (dragged) by it

it can instantly sterilize a cultured dish
and ignite combustible gasses

the physiological effects?........
"If Marie Curie was told the future, would that have stopped her?"

the contents of closed vessels incur momentary pressure increase

piezoelectric plates emit an electrical impulse following the wave

when a jet goes supersonic
we don't need a thing called a "shockwave detector"
scalar waves don't hide from us

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Personally I am convinced it has to be some sort of atmospheric effect
like the earth 'kicking back' to something we are doing to it

the amount of funding directed towards doing it in space
says that they have a different view

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.