Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rossi LENR interview

Started by markdansie, October 15, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@mark E while you and tinsels are playing around with ash and magnifying glass I'm marrying rossi to sheehan.its you guys clowning around not me

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on October 19, 2014, 08:06:58 AM
@mark E while you and tinsels are playing around with ash and magnifying glass I'm marrying rossi to sheehan.its you guys clowning around not me
LOL.  Sure you are.

profitis

@tinselkoala going for danny's throat now?take it easy brother your scary sometimes

profitis

Quote from tinselkoala'Read Rossi's patent. Notice that the patent says that the process _runs on_ the NI62 isotope as fuel. It produces _copper_ as "ash" and this was "confirmed" by a test performed on the ECat several years ago, again under the control of Rossi.
Now, please explain to me how this present reactor _PRODUCES_ Ni62 in its ash, not copper, and doesn't start with Ni62 in there as fuel.'.end quote.   ....     

This is because he used a copper tube   in earlier models with nickel shoved/plated onto it.copper got into ash.he used alumina tube now.no copper present.Ni62 was used then probably for stability,formed now from regular Ni due to lowest entropy states disintergration of natural isotopes.

profitis

Quote from Raburgeson:'
OK, it's grain of salt time. I want to remind you of something though. It was 20 years till one cold fusion device was replicated. The reason why it could not be replicated was suddenly all the Palladium sources in the entire world where no longer pure enough to fulfill the needs of the system. I point out to you this is a international conspiracy and not a theory. If Rossi's work was replicated we will see it enter the market. I don't mind paying for it, let's get it out here' end quote...

Pons-fleish used palladium/silver alloy