Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GDS 3 KW generator runs on water

Started by ramset, October 25, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

Cynical me sees another possibility:  "Your interest is important to us but due to our inability to make a product that works, we have temporarily suspended accepting orders at this time. We'll be back as soon as we can scam you better."

db_pdx

One week to go! Must be a fleet of trucks heading their way to move those 2500 units!

db_pdx

I found two GDS job listings for Electrical Engineers dated June 28.

http://jobbanktoronto.com/jobs/electronic-engineer/

MileHigh

Quote from: db_pdx on July 05, 2016, 11:39:28 AM
I found two GDS job listings for Electrical Engineers dated June 28.

http://jobbanktoronto.com/jobs/electronic-engineer/

QuoteKnowledge of all electronic components, resistors, capacitors, IC's etc...

I can only guess that it's part of putting up a front to try to make themselves look real to a potentially big customer.  They are spending some money in pursuit of a big score.

db_pdx

OK, Steorn's gone under. What's keeping GDS alive?