Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My crazy project

Started by tinman, October 29, 2014, 05:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Quote from: tinman on October 31, 2014, 08:18:15 PM
What do you see when a scope probe (10X) is touched to the laminations?
--> I see chaos-will post screen shot today.

:D

Tinman,

Thanks for fixing the schematic...

.retteb tol a s'tahT

PW

tinman

Quote from: picowatt on October 31, 2014, 11:02:45 PM
Tinman,

Thanks for fixing the schematic...

.retteb tol a s'tahT

PW
Lol

tinman

I now have all three stators stacked together(all isolated),as in first picture. The top and bottom stator are in series,and pulsing a north field on outside perimeter. The center stator is fireing 180* out of phase with the top and bottom stator,and is fireing a south field on the outside perimeter.The center stator is fired via a pnp transistor,which is triggered by the SG.The outer stators are fired up via an NPN transistor,and the signal to the base is from the inductive kickback from the center stator. So as the center stator switches off,the two outer stators switch on.

The scope shot below show the traces across a 10 ohm resistor on each probe.The ground of both probes are on the bottom stator core.The blue trace(probe) is on the center core,and the yellow trace(probe) is on the top core. The scope is isolated from ground(grid),via the UPS.

tinman

Test point schematic.

There is enough power from the three cores to drive 100 LED's.
please note-all 3 cores are electrically isolated.

TinselKoala

When you say "electrically isolated" you are talking about a continuity test: Low voltage DC from your ohmmeter, right? Do you have a "highpot" tester? Are you working at high frequencies?

There is "isolation" and there is true isolation. It is inevitable that your windings and your cores are _capacitively coupled_ and you may not be able to detect this with an ohmmeter at DC.

Have you actually tried anything like the experiment I suggested?