Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging 12V Battery with 10V Power Supply

Started by Mancha, November 03, 2014, 02:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mancha

Quote from: profitis on November 06, 2014, 01:57:10 AM
.I agree with markscoffman that when a non-gaseous (solid) faraday deposition is happening eg lead or zinc then how are you gonna jump over the counter-emf to get up to full capacity,solids cannot dissipate like gases or liquids do so I don't see chance for nernst manipulation? Only way I see to get round chemical counter-emf is via manipulation of voltage-peaks as markscoffman say but this will apply only to solids chemistry.a solid has a nernst-value of unity (1)
Profitis,
High active  hydrogen produced with Pb or Zn cathode has different activity than hydrogen produced by Nickel or Stainless steel Cathode.
Active hydrogen react with Pb at room temperature. PbH4 is result of this  reaction. PbH4 is GAS, but very unstable gas which not lost too long. Zinc hydrate is powder. We can ask ourself why LEAD acid battery is still on the market beside  many disadvantages. Even manufacturer has to pay tax for ecology. The answer is that there are more advantages than disandvantages. One of them could be  electro-chemistry and chemistry which is happening inside. I described just  one aspect of this in my bideo Tesla's Radiant Energy 4 and 5.
All the Best,
Milan

profitis

Mmm let me put thinking cap on try figure if these hydrides will lower entropy levels @mancha brb

profitis

Okay @mancha I've given this some thought.atomic hydrogen is a very powerful reducer,much more powerful than dihydrogen.if your atomic hydrogen in its very brief lifetime is reducing PbSO4 back to lead I can understand. However,if the atomic hydrogen is forming PbH4 then decomposing into Pb and H2 you have a problem,residual H2 gas.residual H2 gas is going to float straight over to your PbO2 cathode and burnup on it and consume it giving a hidden cost.sacrifice of PbO2 for liberation of Pb...mmff!?

profitis

Atomic H in its unbonded raw state in acid sol H>< H+ + e- 2.1v (Es)

Mancha

Quote from: profitis on November 06, 2014, 11:04:43 AM
Okay @mancha I've given this some thought.atomic hydrogen is a very powerful reducer,much more powerful than dihydrogen.if your atomic hydrogen in its very brief lifetime is reducing PbSO4 back to lead I can understand. However,if the atomic hydrogen is forming PbH4 then decomposing into Pb and H2 you have a problem,residual H2 gas.residual H2 gas is going to float straight over to your PbO2 cathode and burnup on it and consume it giving a hidden cost.sacrifice of PbO2 for liberation of Pb...mmff!?

Well,
Electrochemistry inside of battery is too complex as everything in nature. We always simplify processes , because they are  very complex.
What I am trying to say  is that  we can change electro-chemistry and chemcitry inside of battery
with different kind of treatment, because there are different level of hydrogen activity which depedns of the way how it is produced. Different level of activity make different chemistry on cathode, different chemistry on cathode change internal resistance of battery. Internal resitance is already changes with charging/discharging  of battery, but we could speed up or make it slower..
Also it is very important to say, there will be several different  chemical processes in the same time. there is no just one. When I said that there are different activity of hydrogen it means that there will be mixture of different level of activity. Not all hydrogen atoms  or molecules will has high activity.
Have a look it again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9AvKU26A4
Ooooffff I started to complicate things, it is better to stop now ;D
All the Best,
Milan