Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bedini, the daftman SS charger & MHOP

Started by qtrhack, November 04, 2014, 05:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

1. The "solid state charger.pdf" link does not work for me.

2. Sound card oscilloscopes will not be adequate for general electronics use. They are essentially toy programs, useful if at all only near audio frequencies to make squiggly lines out of audio input. Most of what is of interest in many electronic circuits happens waaaay faster than a sound card can sample.

3. I have recommended that Hantek scope to people who are wanting a basic scope on a budget. For under 100 dollars you get the scope, with software that has better math capability than my old Link DSO, and cables, power supply for the scope and two reasonable probes. If I had the money I'd buy one myself.

4. Do not waste your time on a single channel oscilloscope unless you have some specific, dedicated purpose for it. You don't generally just want to look at a single signal but rather the response of one signal to another signal. If you want one trace you can always turn the other one off.

5. The oscilloscope is the King of test equipment and is the basis of any serious or halfway serious electronics workbench. Determine your budget, add a few dollars and buy the best scope you can with the money. Don't forget probes, as surplus scopes may not automatically come with probes.

6. You can get a seriously fine used analog scope for what you will pay for a new bottom-end, standalone DSO. Stick with brand names: Tektronix, HP/Agilent, Philips, etc. for the analog kit. Look on EBay.

7. Some Atten DSOs have proven to be less than accurate at higher sensitivity settings. 

Good luck!

qtrhack

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 05, 2014, 03:52:21 PM
1. The "solid state charger.pdf" link does not work for me.

try this: http://www.daftman.000a.biz/images/DSSC.pdf

Quote2. Sound card oscilloscopes will not be adequate for general electronics use. They are essentially toy programs, useful if at all only near audio frequencies to make squiggly lines out of audio input. Most of what is of interest in many electronic circuits happens waaaay faster than a sound card can sample.

thanks!!

Quote3. I have recommended that Hantek scope to people who are wanting a basic scope on a budget. For under 100 dollars you get the scope, with software that has better math capability than my old Link DSO, and cables, power supply for the scope and two reasonable probes. If I had the money I'd buy one myself.

will look into this. thx

Quote4. Do not waste your time on a single channel oscilloscope unless you have some specific, dedicated purpose for it. You don't generally just want to look at a single signal but rather the response of one signal to another signal. If you want one trace you can always turn the other one off.

5. The oscilloscope is the King of test equipment and is the basis of any serious or halfway serious electronics workbench. Determine your budget, add a few dollars and buy the best scope you can with the money. Don't forget probes, as surplus scopes may not automatically come with probes.

6. You can get a seriously fine used analog scope for what you will pay for a new bottom-end, standalone DSO. Stick with brand names: Tektronix, HP/Agilent, Philips, etc. for the analog kit. Look on EBay.

7. Some Atten DSOs have proven to be less than accurate at higher sensitivity settings. 

Good luck!

and thanks again!!  love your vids!!

MileHigh

I haven't looked at any USB scopes online in years.  I was impressed with the Hantek units, they looked like the real thing.  In the past I have always regarded USB scopes to be chintzy and yucky.  What a surprise!  10 MHz bandwidth around here is more than enough.  I would buy two.  I saw an optional box to fully synchronize two digitizers.  Plan B would be to have no synchronizer and then have a three-channel scope by sharing a common channel across two acquisition modules, which would be very cool, and still cheap.

Note the crunching:

QuoteVpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, Vbase, Vavg, Vrms, Vcrms, Preshoot, Overshoot, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width, Duty Cycle

I wonder how sophisticated the analog triggering is.  I wonder if you can trigger on a logic boolean function or on a (boolean AND rising or falling edge.)  That would be fun!

Why isn't there a differentiator and an integrator function?  I think that would be so cool.  I would have a blast with those functions.  Of course if you are a spreadsheet guru you could go crazy and really do some sophisticated signal processing.  It would be so neat to see the waveforms all over-sampled and filtered to turn them into very high resolution waveforms.  (I am probably being dumb, just use MatLab?)  You could give the display an "analog scope feel."  You capture a waveform and then in a few seconds a beautiful high-resolution oversampled waveform is displayed on your 4k monitor, with all the stats and math functions and derived waveforms in all their high resolution glory.  The wise would say with a DSO the live display is nice eye candy but what is much more important is the captured waveform in memory.

Gawd, you could plot the magnetic flux waveforms inside the guts of the QEG.  A friggin' MRI scanner.  lol  Team Blundell needs these things!

TinselKoala

Silly! Team Blundell know that you need seventy-five thousand dollars in test equipment to show that a QEG is overunity, because that's what HopeGirl told everybody. A hundred dollar DSO just won't do, at all. Got to have a Tektronix four-channel DPSO and a two thousand dollar HV probe for it before you can even _begin_ to measure a QEG!

synchro1

@MileHigh,

"All three of them will never tell their target audience how a coil really works.  You can pay $500 and go to a three-day conference and they won't explain to you how a coil works.  Instead, they will pitch the discharging coil as "radiant energy" and that's a lie".

Coils such as the Tesla series bifilar may be considered as two coils. What you fail to tell us is how counter flowing currents can generate "A" vector potential" consisting of gravlty waves fashioned by Lorentz electron collisions.