Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reactive generator continuum.

Started by tinman, November 09, 2014, 05:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Here's another look at the Daftman's three phase alternator powered by pulse coils:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oeSebSLWq0&list=UUij-JAz4TWEr_qCgrZ4NVOA

Tinman's own monopole rotor return circuit at the base of the Daftman's two tier three phase alternator would lower input to practically nothing: A wave reflector "Piggyback" style output coil would help the prime mover to run most efficiently. Tinman's magnet transformer would push the three phase output overunity.

tinman

Quote from: mscoffman on November 09, 2014, 02:46:10 PM
Tinman realtive to your shock scenartio, everyone should be careful when working with high
voltage or standard voltages in power equipment. This is epecially true in Europe and
Austrailia where voltages can expected to be doubled relative to the US. While this
stuff is important it, not important enough for someone to lose his life. I know I have
delt with high voltages in color TV CRT monitors (not LCD) for computers, they can
often be adjustment tuned up significantly to improve their displays. I have done
this for 25 years and never been shocked. But I live in abject fear of having to deal
with EV DC batteries where you probably will not get a second chance to get things
correct, if you were to make a mistake.  Also I want to thank @TK for bringing the
partial capacitor thing to our attention as I probably would have made that mistake too.
One should probably look over each HV scenario and program themselves to avoid
certain movements and positions. I remember that HV glider person had a friend
acting a shock monitor when he started to get electrical conductivity from a layer of
liquid water. The monitor cut off the power in time when he saw that person was
coming into problems.  If you want to increase your sensitivity to the concept of HV
safety one could probably watch several youtube.com videos on the subject. I'm
sure glad that tinman is ok, and am looking forward to what he presents.

:S:MarkSCoffman
Thanks Mark.
So after looking at the setup on the scope,i see i got hit with 387 volts P/P,which is why it hit me a little harder than mains voltage-which i have encountered many times in the past ::)Frequency was around 180khZ,so that wouldnt have done me any favours either.
Anyway,some of us learn the hard way to pay more attention to what your doing ;),and not become complacent with devices you are working on.