Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has any one ever made a motorized bike with like a 80cc motor?

Started by Haliburton, June 14, 2008, 10:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenarrow

Quote from: Onevoice on June 15, 2008, 01:00:24 PM
When I was a teenager (30+yrs ago), I tried to add a chainsaw engine to a ten-speed bike. One of my friend even welded a frame on the back to hold the motor. I never did get it working though. Engine needed thousands of rpms to get going. Needed a flywheel to keep idle. Stick with a conversion kit! Somebody already worked out the kinks in the design.

A friend of mine has put a whipper snipper motor on the front wheel of his push bike. Though he uses it to go the train station mostly. I think you can take it on if you buy a ticket or try for free, and then have it at the other end. We adapt and evolve, he lost his licence for a long long time.
Assumptions shape the illusion of our perception of reality. Many assume their assumptions and perceptions are the truths and are the same for everyone else.

Every genius idea can be the seed of even greater ideas which would never of otherwise been possilbe.

So don't take it as a bad thing if your ideas are improved upon. For without your original input, it would not have been possible.

Free speech is not an excuse to berate someone who disagrees with your perception of reality. Respect for others rights to free expression is a mutual reward.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnityEnergy

Cheers
ZenArrow

Haliburton

i am talking to a company right now in china where i can buy them engines for the boat load..... kinda afraid to deal with people i don't know tho. They come in pallets and you have to spend several Gs at a time.