Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let the Speculation Begin

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 22, 2014, 11:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 25, 2014, 11:54:33 AM
|Again to clear up the intentional confusion...wood warps plastic leeches toxins(unless hemp based) and alum  is unhealthy.

The CNC issue is a belabored moot point of distraction.

To get back on the real topic...any guesses as to what Adams is up to ?

Regards...
You continue to make claims without support that have been refuted.

Cap-Z-ro

This is a relentless troll we have here...but then thats what he's paid for.

What the troll conveniently leaves out is that the "test" was conducted in 1985...it just takes a while before the plastic turned toxic.

Just as it took a few years before he turned toxic to humans.

Stainless steel is not used in the body either, they use titanium...perhaps the resident "expert" will explain why if you ask...but i highly doubt it.

Regards...

TinselKoala

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 25, 2014, 02:25:32 PM
You can provide no evidence for your false, lying assertion that anyone here is being "paid" for anything they post.

What the troll conveniently leaves out is that the "test" was conducted in 1985...it just takes a while before the plastic turned toxic.
Go ahead, provide some reference for your assertion that implanted Delrin becomes toxic. You cannot.

Stainless steel is not used in the body either, they use titanium...perhaps the resident "expert" will explain why if you ask...but i highly doubt it.

Regards...

There are lots of people running around with stainless steel implants. What I "highly doubt" is that you can provide any credible references for your assertions.
However I do not hesitate to provide references for mine.
http://orthopedics.about.com/od/hipkneereplacement/a/implants.htm

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from the linked "reference"...

" These are general statements about the different implants; if you have specific questions about a particular implant you must discuss this with your doctor! "

Additionally, plastics and cements used to secure the implants in place are considered a necessary evil...and nobody in their right mind would needlessly put them into the human body...well apparently a few airheads here would readily advise you to do so.

Implants happen to be included in my scope of practice, but hey, what do I know compared to the vast wide ranging knowledge displayed here on a daily basis by the google twins ?

End of my responses to the tag team troll brigade.

Regards...

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 25, 2014, 02:25:32 PM

Regards...
LOL, you're making a fast descent now Cap.  First you truncated a statement in such a way that gave an impression that is diametrically opposed to the authors' actual statement.  Now, with your overt distortion exposed, you switch to trying to discredit the reference you had just "quoted".  And to seal the deal you cast false charges against other posters claiming they are paid agents.  Naturally, you have no actual reliable evidence to support such allegations. 

If you wish to challenge the authors' choice of 316 SS as a valid control, then all you have to do is come up with some reliable study that shows that 316 SS is moderately or highly toxic.