Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let the Speculation Begin

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 22, 2014, 11:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhysicsProfessor

Cap-Z: 
QuoteHe stated his invention would provide people with water, nutritional, and medical independence.[/size]Does your guess as to what it is also address those issues, is what I was wondering ?

He also says that the invention (which builds on the discoveries of others) will not require fossil fuels nor wind nor solar input -- suggesting that he is indeed proposing a novel source of energy.  I explained why I think it might be geo-fusion (which arises because of nuclear reactions, releasing energy). 

Now further to your question, how could a novel energy device provide water?  Easy - with enough new energy, one could pump and purify water -- or even pull it from the air ("dehumidifier").  To health-ranger Mike, herbs and natural sources are key to health - and growing these requires energy for planting, harvesting and even illuminating (grow-lights, if one wishes to supplement the sunshine). 

Thus, a new, village (or home) based energy source can provide water, nutrition and "medical" (to him, natural health) independence.

And again, he states that his ICP-MS was crucial in identifying the underlying mechanism (isotope-changes or geo-fusion, IMO) of the novel energy source...

Cap-Z-ro

I related all those things to free energy in my mind also, but noticed that he did not mention free energy....maybe for his own personal safety.

if he has such a device, I certainly hope he has arranged for a number of people to release the info in case he is suicided, heart attacked, or cancered.

We certainly could all use a little freedom and independence.

Regards...

PhysicsProfessor

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 27, 2014, 11:14:38 AM
I related all those things to free energy in my mind also, but noticed that he did not mention free energy....maybe for his own personal safety.

if he has such a device, I certainly hope he has arranged for a number of people to release the info in case he is suicided, heart attacked, or cancered.

We certainly could all use a little freedom and independence.

Regards...

Good points.  Thanks - on Thanksgiving day here in the US.  Hopefully the violence will subside.

For the record, here is what Obama said on TV (re: Ferguson MO):
Quote"There is inevitably going to be some negative reaction and it will make for good TV," he said, exactly recognising what viewers were seeing at that moment.[

ramset

Cap
thanks for starting this very interesting topic..
@PhysicsProf
Its nice to see your perspective and also to read and view the obvious direction mainstream Science is headed with these types of claims.

very nice indeed

to those who celebrate have a happy thanks giving,

Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Cap-Z-ro

Yes Steve, good TV if you happen to be a psychopath...those murderous scumbags just love the carnage.

Thanks Chet...its definitely the most interesting and promising topic posted here in a very long time.

Let us all hope Adams is on the level.

Regards...