Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electronic Levitron...How the heck does this thing work?

Started by Pirate88179, November 25, 2014, 08:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 01, 2014, 11:03:12 PM
That has to mean that most of the levitation is done by the PMs and the coils modulate the field of the PMs. I think.  That's the only way a small current (low heating) can possibly lift that much mass. I think.

But they can't reverse the polarity of the pm's that way can they?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 01, 2014, 11:07:02 PM
But they can't reverse the polarity of the pm's that way can they?

Bill
Well, do they have to? Say you have two oppositely oriented PMs, both being modulated in strength by their coils. You can weaken the N pole facing one and strengthen the S polar facing one...

Also the field from a big ring magnet can do funny things near the "hole in the donut".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUihboGkJnE

Pirate88179

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 01, 2014, 11:10:28 PM
Well, do they have to? Say you have two oppositely oriented PMs, both being modulated in strength by their coils. You can weaken the N pole facing one and strengthen the S polar facing one...

Also the field from a big ring magnet can do funny things near the "hole in the donut".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUihboGkJnE

Could those mags be stacked then?  If so, this might indeed be how the do it.  Increase the north on one, increase the S on the other.  If they are stacked with opposite poles facing each other (as they would really want to do on their own) then this would seem to work great!  Like you said, the main lifting "power" is handled by the neos (If that is what is used) and hover is achieved and maintained by adjusting the coils like you said.

This is brilliant!  Also, like you said, a lot less power input required=less heat...also brilliant!  I just thought that base was large enough for a computer fan and that was how they did it.

I do believe that you have this device wired, as they say.  Nice work.  This never occurred to me at all.

Bill

PS  I don't think you have to weaken the field on either of the mags, just boost the pole you need on the appropriate mag. at the right time. This way, since you are only boosting the S on the S facing mag, and vise versa, the mags will not get weaker over time...they might actually increase over time.  So now, in this scenario, we are not talking about pole reversal, we are just talking about switching between magnets, which I believe your circuit will also do nicely.

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Nink

I re watched the video and I think I was wrong it looks like they are using and optic sensor. You can see the hole in the  botttom of the pillow and in the center of the table.   

Lakes

If (when) tk get a working (reverse engineered) model and puts a youtube video up, I would expect quite a few (hundred?, thousand??) views of that.
Full construction details also supplied of course. :)
Then wait for all the replication videos. :)