Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electronic Levitron...How the heck does this thing work?

Started by Pirate88179, November 25, 2014, 08:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I pm'd Lidmotor on Youtube to see if I could get him interested in the research going on over here.  He was aware of TK's circuits and even replicated one of them already.  I just wish I knew more and could actually help to move this forward.  I will be experimenting soon for better or for worse.

I look forward to see where this topic goes from here.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

@AC: Ok, I see it now! You have to carefully balance the distance so that the attraction on the left is a little stronger than the attraction on the right, otherwise it will snap over and stick on the RH side, right? An additional pin would be a good safety feature but it would normally only be very lightly loaded, less so than on the left side pin. I think.

Maybe this is something new. It definitely doesn't fit in the usual Mendocino Motor levitation system, and I've not seen it before, for sure.  It's too bad you've disclosed it here otherwise it might actually be patentable. I can see it could be very useful in many applications.
The ring magnets I have on hand for the Steorn rep are radially polarized, I only have one big ring magnet that is polled axially, so I can't play around with your system... yet. Maybe I can get hold of some proper ring magnets later on.

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me. I can be just as dense as the next fellow but I do try to work things out, and if you keep at it I usually will finally get the point.
;)

TinselKoala

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 06, 2014, 01:20:39 AM
I pm'd Lidmotor on Youtube to see if I could get him interested in the research going on over here.  He was aware of TK's circuits and even replicated one of them already.  I just wish I knew more and could actually help to move this forward.  I will be experimenting soon for better or for worse.

I look forward to see where this topic goes from here.

Bill

Lidmotor is way in advance of us poor tinkerers over here, he is the King of pulse motors. I envy his fine designs and his excellent results. He would just be bored stiff, in between bouts of hysterical laughter, looking in here.
:-[

allcanadian

@TK
Quote@AC: Ok, I see it now! You have to carefully balance the distance so that the
attraction on the left is a little stronger than the attraction on the right,
otherwise it will snap over and stick on the RH side, right? An additional pin
would be a good safety feature but it would normally only be very lightly
loaded, less so than on the left side pin. I think.
Now you have it, if you look at the picture you will see I have two sets of vertical boards. The inside one's are for safety and to keep the shaft from slamming to the right or left while the outside boards hold the outer magnet sets. To be honest I was very surprised how small the force was to hold the shaft in place and the end cap to hold the bearing can be adjusted so the force is down to grams.
QuoteMaybe this is something new. It definitely doesn't fit in the usual Mendocino
Motor levitation system, and I've not seen it before, for sure.  It's too bad
you've disclosed it here otherwise it might actually be patentable. I can see it
could be very useful in many applications.
The ring magnets I have on hand
for the Steorn rep are radially polarized, I only have one big ring magnet that
is polled axially, so I can't play around with your system... yet. Maybe I can
get hold of some proper ring magnets later on.
I'm really not interested in patents and believe a technology not used is a useless technology so it makes sense to me that I should give it away rather than have it sit around collecting dust... if you only knew what I had under my bench collecting dust, lol.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Dave45

Quoteif you only knew what I had under my bench collecting dust, lol.
We'r listening, it does feel good to give thats a human condition that enhances the soul.
Thank You for the magnetic bearing.