Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3rd working machine you gandmother could make _2nd Law crushed

Started by The Eskimo Quinn, November 26, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on December 14, 2014, 08:06:40 PM
the full sequence of events is listed, rough drawings and a basic cad drawing shows you why the water never leaves the tower. The cad guy is a bit slower than i have hoped. but everything is pretty much there except fall and generator which is not contested as producing power. simply whether someone could get a buoyant object in through the bottom and still leave the water in the tower.

Naturally any water loses from adherence etc are replaced by using a hollow block filled 80 percent with water, float up as per normal, lifter grabs it, it is emptied and empty container sent down outside.

TMQ
That's nice: a ram for another purpose some hand scribbles and part of a CAD diagram.  Not one of those things or any of them in combination changes the basic fact that in order for a float to rise within a containing fluid, a greater mass of fluid must fall:  ergo in any buoyancy scheme, the rising float results in a loss of of gravitational potential energy in the system.  Ergo your scheme is dead before it starts.

TinselKoala

Hey, Zero Captain of Nothing, how does it feel to be the most ignored person on three forums?  You're a troll and a stalker and your last few posts are textbook examples of both. Why don't you try turning around, you are pissing into the wind and splattering all over yourself.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 15, 2014, 04:05:23 AM
Hey, Zero Captain of Nothing, how does it feel to be the most ignored person on three forums?  You're a troll and a stalker and your last few posts are textbook examples of both. Why don't you try turning around, you are pissing into the wind and splattering all over yourself.

That my friends, I consider high praise, coming from the most reprehensible troll on the forum.

Apparently this trained monkey troll doesn't have any Patents to present demonstrating his superior intellect, after ridiculing "stupid" ol' Cap.

Or is it that he's just frustrated that I don't have a wife that died a horrible death that he can disrespect, like he did to "stupid" Ken Wheeler, after losing a battle of wits with him.

And I guess I'm a troll for giving his #1 bumboy a taste of his own medicine...unlike me they "build things" doncha know.  'Things' being the operative term.

Troll fighting is a dirty job, but somebody had to do it.

Regards...

The Eskimo Quinn

my Cad guy is slowly getting there his scale is a little out for the legs and platform (he keeps drawing it the size of the tank base.) But getting there, this should help you understand it better at least. skyping with him tomorrow, hope you got other pics including of the real existing legs and ram for the centre.

sorry i dont reply to any comments i do not read the thread at all i click on my posts and click on the original post of my own. I does my head in with people who talk about just rubbish, it works, that is all that matters. and in that we know beyond question that there is no second law of thermodynamics. I having proved that with no physics person in the wrold being able to beat the machine. I invite Archurians to vist the crowd fund page.

How do you still have so many Newtonians on here,?Newton;s second law says no overunity, so why do you not kick them off? isn't that the point and actual name of the site? If you believe (well believed now that it is crushed) why are you here other than undercover oil coal and government filth, oh and baby baby physics wankers in love with a dead idiot who was wrong, spewing their life beliefs were just bullshit.
anyway at least here i can delete all bullshit comments.

http://igg.me/at/ArchurianRocket/x/9027183

Oh and update 5 has the tank gen as well, just so that these will never be covered up, if you go to the bottom of the main page there is a link to the Mayernick rebuilt and all build instructions on video and breaking the wall in two video shots. So those who claim it was never done can now go crawl up in the corner, I am now 3 for 3

I am The Mighty Quinn

Have a nice day and welcome to the new world Archurians
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

MarkE

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on December 15, 2014, 05:45:39 PM
my Cad guy is slowly getting there his scale is a little out for the legs and platform (he keeps drawing it the size of the tank base.) But getting there, this should help you understand it better at least. skyping with him tomorrow, hope you got other pics including of the real existing legs and ram for the centre.

sorry i dont reply to any comments i do not read the thread at all i click on my posts and click on the original post of my own. I does my head in with people who talk about just rubbish, it works, that is all that matters. and in that we know beyond question that there is no second law of thermodynamics. I having proved that with no physics person in the wrold being able to beat the machine. I invite Archurians to vist the crowd fund page.
I see so it is just a fundraising fraud now.  You have never made this machine work as you claim it does and you never will.

How do you still have so many Newtonians on here,?Newton;s second law says no overunity, so why do you not kick them off? isn't that the point and actual name of the site? If you believe (well believed now that it is crushed) why are you here other than undercover oil coal and government filth, oh and baby baby physics wankers in love with a dead idiot who was wrong, spewing their life beliefs were just bullshit.
anyway at least here i can delete all bullshit comments.

http://igg.me/at/ArchurianRocket/x/9027183

Oh and update 5 has the tank gen as well, just so that these will never be covered up, if you go to the bottom of the main page there is a link to the Mayernick rebuilt and all build instructions on video and breaking the wall in two video shots. So those who claim it was never done can now go crawl up in the corner, I am now 3 for 3

I am The Mighty Quinn

Have a nice day and welcome to the new world Archurians
It's not encouraging when on your Indiegogo page you demonstrate that you do not understand energy or power.  Good luck with the  "294 megawatts an hour".