Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3rd working machine you gandmother could make _2nd Law crushed

Started by The Eskimo Quinn, November 26, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 02, 2014, 02:31:59 PM
You mean the "inventor" THINKS it should work, but of course it does not.

Come on people, these buoyancy drives are nothing new, they have been completely and rigorously analyzed for years, and yet every once in a while somebody thinks he's invented a new one, when he really hasn't. No working model of any such drive has ever been produced.

Here it is again. You will note that the devices shown and analyzed in this link are functionally _identical_ to what is described in that patent application link.
https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/themes/buoyant.htm

Or rather... non-functionally identical, since they do not function, and of course neither does the one in the patent app. link.

Seriously... why are you wasting your time with this stuff? The arrogant Quinn's device, as I have hopefully proven to you, will not function except on the stored energy of the water column which is soon depleted. And it is just as easy to refute the rest of the "buoyancy drive" and "gravity drive" devices once you get down to the actual mathematics involved.

If you want to do some experiments that show otherwise, please go ahead, but be sure to report your _negative results_ honestly as well as any positive results you get. The reason you don't hear of all the failures is because people don't want to report them... hence the perpetuation of the belief that someday one of the same-old-same-old ideas will suddenly start working. But they won't.

For beginners , I understand i did not show displacement, and many housewives and children were confuse also, so a slight variation was drawn up to show it in simple form, I did not think i had to describe every nut and bolt, but this should suffice, save anyone who thinks periscopes lift oceans or submarine do not equalize pressure for divers, or that falling objects do not create energy. I think I am done on this now. here is free energy for beginners
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

MarkE

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on December 08, 2014, 07:21:17 PM
For beginners , I understand i did not show displacement, and many housewives and children were confuse also, so a slight variation was drawn up to show it in simple form, I did not think i had to describe every nut and bolt, but this should suffice, save anyone who thinks periscopes lift oceans or submarine do not equalize pressure for divers, or that falling objects do not create energy. I think I am done on this now. here is free energy for beginners
Your machine does not work as you describe it for reasons that at least three people here have already explained. Feel free to address these correct explanations either in theory or practice.  Alternatively, you can as you have in the past simply proclaim that your unworkable scheme works.  That's Wayne Travis' approach.  Ask him how his buoyancy drives: The ZED, the TAZ, the rotary TAZ have managed to fare against objective proof of concept tests.

The facts:

Your float cannot rise until you first fill your tower with water.
Each time your float rises it is because an equal volume of water falls by the same distance.
The water is more dense than the float.
Hence the energy loss in the water exceeds the energy gain in the float.
The energy that can be reclaimed by dropping the float is no more than that gained by lifting the float, which is less than the energy lost by the water column each time the float is lifted.
Ergo the system loses energy each cycle. 
Ergo your scheme is a bust.
QED.

TinselKoala

And all these magic rams moving water against a pressure head, and doors that open without letting water pass, and valves that work when you want them to, they all operate without anyone doing any work.... Just like Archer "Give me money" Quinn. How much work did you put in to fill up your 120 meter tall water tower?
Answer: none at all, since it all happens by magic, in your dreams.

You're an utter failure, Archer, and that is why you cannot demonstrate anything except your squeaky pretend-voice and ten minutes of waving your magic wand around.

And you never answered my question: What happened to the Sword of God gravity-magnet wheel that you utterly FAILED to demonstrate, after taking money and magnets from people all those years ago, before you faded away into the outback?

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on November 26, 2014, 02:46:58 PM
Being validated as we speak, no human can "Not" do this at home with a small glass jar in a bucket of water. It is over. and this is the third machine all different physics, number 4 is one its way with another physics application.

NO ONE ON EARTH CANNOT DO THIS AT HOME

as per usual will be no comments read or written by the author except the validation note from the engineers not that this needs it

Being put into 3d cad simulation as we speak, this should make it easier.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

MarkE

This can be solved on the back of a napkin.  No complex CAD calculations are necessary to establish without any doubt the already proven complete futility of your scheme: