Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3rd working machine you gandmother could make _2nd Law crushed

Started by The Eskimo Quinn, November 26, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eskimo Quinn

Being validated as we speak, no human can "Not" do this at home with a small glass jar in a bucket of water. It is over. and this is the third machine all different physics, number 4 is one its way with another physics application.

NO ONE ON EARTH CANNOT DO THIS AT HOME

as per usual will be no comments read or written by the author except the validation note from the engineers not that this needs it
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

Madeo

as usual,  extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence...

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on November 26, 2014, 02:46:58 PM
Being validated as we speak, no human can "Not" do this at home with a small glass jar in a bucket of water. It is over. and this is the third machine all different physics, number 4 is one its way with another physics application.

NO ONE ON EARTH CANNOT DO THIS AT HOME

as per usual will be no comments read or written by the author except the validation note from the engineers not that this needs it

NB: Engineer Validated 28th Nov 2014 – "Looks good"
Notes: this machine is more viable than a combustion engine that can run out of fuel or fail in spark – for Buoyant objects will always rise to the surface no matter the depth, falling Objects will always create energy – Nothing can alter these facts :
At less than 10 percent lift cost on the described height, there is a minimum 90 percent output for free – estimated fall time 60 second driving the generator @10,000KG (not including bonus encasement weight) 10,000 falling 1 Metre x 9.81 = 98100 joules x 100m = 9,810,000 joules  divided by the 60 second fall time = 163,500 watts x 60 mins per hour =9,810,000 watts per hour, less lift cost of 10 percent, = 8,829,000 watts. However the cycle time for rise is not accommodated even with multiple blocks in play, so it may add up to 5 minutes to the cycle. This one such unit would be then calculated at producing =8,829,000 divided by 6 =1,471,500 watts per hour clean free energy per tower unit. Or 1471.5 kilowatts per hour= 1.4 megawatts or min 75 houses assuming massive 20kw usage per day.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

Panul

upload it in another form. it is impossible for me to open this odt

ok i opened it through this site zamzar.com

tinman

Buoyancy is something i know very well,having owned my own boat building firm,and i was also one of the builders ;).
Because of this,I too have an OU buoyancy device that i designed many years ago -but where to get the money to fund such a device or project.
No broken laws of physics,and the complete math to boot to back up said OU device. The opperation is so simple--.increasing and decreasing mass density/surface area. This is where the !buoyant force! comes into play.If the object's weight is less than the buoyant force, the object will float.  If the object's weight is greater than the buoyant force, the object will sink.The buoyant force is the force that pushes against the bottom and top surface areas of the object in the body of water,as the side ways forces cancel each other out.Because the bottom of the object has a greater depth than that of the top of the object(as the object will have hight/thickness),the object will feel slightly lighter under water,as the water pressure under the object will be slightly higher than it is on top of the object-and this depends on many factors in regards to the object. So all you need to do is increase the objects buoyant surface area without increasing it's weight,and the object will float. We then decrease the objects buoyant surface area,and the object will sink.

So here is the kicker. Once the object begins to sink,it will keep sinking with the same downward force until it hits the bottom-ocean floor. And when it begins to float,it will rise with the same force until it reaches the surface. So if it takes say 10000 joules of energy to get the object to sink say 10 feet,it takes the same amount of energy to get the object to sink 1 000 000 feet-->and this is done by decreasing the objects buoyant surface area,while maintaining the object weight.

They say that it takes x amount of energy to lift y amount of weight a set distance. Well using buoyancy as a tool,this is where that law dose not apply.This is one case it takes x amount of energy to lift y amount of weight to any hight,and return it back to it's starting point. 8)