Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse motor build off time.

Started by tinman, November 15, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Quote from: TommeyLReed on December 22, 2014, 05:59:51 PM
Hi All,

I would like to add that this did not seem like a good build off at all, there was no rules and just because a judge love HHO what did that have to do with pulse motor build off?

I know that others did a better build like MCR, I will rethink doing another pulse motor build off due to bias to others and no real rules.

I would rather have rules, then doing something that effect one of the judges opinion like add HHO BS, where does this have to do with pulse motor build off?

So I will recover my lost being 2nd place, but I would hope smart judges next year have rules that make sense, not  a feel good effect running up someone leg because HHO goes boom.

My motor used 12v battery, not ac unlimited power like most of the builds where!

I believe these would be good basic rules for the next build off:

12v DC battery input only.
Input vs Output of watts.
Efficiency.
Mechanical linear or rotational pulse only.

These are rules that will always have the best 3 winners!

Tom

I was removed as a judge this year, which is ok but I thought you should have won.
I posted a statement to that effect on our website at Revolution Green.
http://revolution-green.com/pulse-motor-competition-results/
Every one has right to their opinion and I really respect Zero as a judge.
Kind Regards
Mark