Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TA's $3.00 magnet-battery copper-coil "train" Build one.

Started by ramset, December 04, 2014, 08:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: minnie on December 05, 2014, 11:59:49 AM

Koala,
  If you scrutinise the last seconds there's a footnote with something on it.

That's right, and that also appears on the originator's original posting of the video. TA plagiarized the whole thing. Considering the demonstrated attention span of the party concerned, I am doubtful that he even watched it to that point, he just copied it and reposted it whole.

If you scrutinize the "Description" of the video you'll see no disclaimer from TA that this is not his work, nor will you find an actual link to the originator's original video or any of the other excellent demonstrations from that person.

Sometimes I incorporate references to the works of others into my own work. I am always careful to point this out in my Descriptions, giving links where possible, and/or in the videos themselves. I don't want to give anyone the impression, by omitting these references and credits, that something someone else did is completely my own work. But as you can see from the title of this very thread, things just don't work that way for our dear TA. The idle rich are, after all, entitled to do just as they please.

gotoluc

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 05, 2014, 11:53:01 AM
whether there will be a measurable voltage between the ends of the coil or not. The magnets/battery combo are producing current that is going through the small portion of the coil that it is in contact with at any given time, and this current through that bit of coil is producing the field which then moves the magnets

My guess is, there is only voltage in the part of the coil between the magnets. The Nickle plated magnets are acting like brushes transferring the batteries + and -  current while rubbing on the bare copper wire. The rest of the effect is well demonstrated in my Topic.

There is no OU potential in this setup as Lens is at play. A larger version won't help either as I have demonstrated with my Triple M Super Build.

However, it is a fun thing to watch I must say.

Luc