Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Food for Thought: Our World

Started by SeaMonkey, December 05, 2014, 04:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Qwert

I prefer propaganda American style with all its nuances over propaganda Russian style. Maybe it will change in the future but for today I like it just like that. Russians are still just better in their lies, over USA.

Madeo

A lot of people are still in denial and will defend the lie to the death, but  we all know something bad is coming our way.  World events and the shifting of resources are all pointing us to a direction that leads to economic collapse , war, and disasters. All you gotta do is connect the dots from all these facts across the world. The picture it paints is quite grim. We are all aware of this at various levels, but we continue to ignore the signs and warnings in front of us.  Perhaps, the suffering we will have to endure is the necessary evil that must happen for us to learn. It seems to me that we,  as an intelligent species,  are truly hard headed. The 10th monkey phenomenon may be our last bet to change our future and that window is closing real fast.

The best thing for us (open minded people) is to learn as much as we can because our knowledge will be the best tool for the difficulties ahead.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Qwert
I prefer propaganda American style with all its nuances over propaganda Russian style. Maybe it will change in the future but for today I like it just like that. Russians are still just better in their lies, over USA.

Russia is in the process of re-invigorating its original
character after the destruction of several decades of
Jewish Soviet corruption and tyranny.  It will take
some time for the Jewish Soviet corruption to be
fully erased but clearly progress is moving in that
direction.

The U.S., on the other hand, has fallen under the
same Jewish Soviet influences which plagued Russia
for those bloody decades.  Corruption and deception
soviet style along with its increasing brutality has
become the 'New America.'  The U.S. is in decline
morally and ethically.  At the present moment American
lies reign supreme as the propaganda barrage intensifies.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Madeo
A lot of people are still in denial and will defend the lie to the death, but  we all know something bad is coming our way.  World events and the shifting of resources are all pointing us to a direction that leads to economic collapse , war, and disasters. All you gotta do is connect the dots from all these facts across the world. The picture it paints is quite grim. We are all aware of this at various levels, but we continue to ignore the signs and warnings in front of us.  Perhaps, the suffering we will have to endure is the necessary evil that must happen for us to learn. It seems to me that we,  as an intelligent species,  are truly hard headed. The 10th monkey phenomenon may be our last bet to change our future and that window is closing real fast.

The best thing for us (open minded people) is to learn as much as we can because our knowledge will be the best tool for the difficulties ahead.

Aye, the points you've raised are quite true.  The
trend is obviously headed towards a very grim
destination.  Mind Control Techniques as practiced
by those in power through the media are very effective.
Coupled with the societal manipulations of the economy,
the financial resources and employment opportunities
the People have become very dependent upon 'government'
for their survival and sense of 'well being.'  It is very, very
difficult to see truth when the liars contribute the means to
daily existence.

In time this will all change but, as you've said, it will be a
very rough road getting to a better place.