Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

So, which OU gurus research do you trust ?

Started by pomodoro, December 11, 2014, 08:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

My hero is Mr. Wayne Travis, see  http://www.hydroenergyrevolution.com/  and  http://overunity.com/10596/hydro-differential-pressure-exchange-over-unity-system/ .

His personality is unbeatable (he even can split into multiple personae) and his word power is phenomenal (there is nothing which he can not twist).

The power output of his machines is not yet optimal, but I pray for his efforts (because he asks us to do so: "Join us, Watch us, Pray for our Efforts" http://www.hydroenergyrevolution.com/index.php/who-we-are ).

Greetings, Conrad

markdansie

The ones I believe in are the ones that are not discussed or appear here. About 90% of Free Energy research is under the radar.
Mark

profitis

true markdansie.and that 90% is more frightening than this bunch here.I believe this is part of the reason for low oil price

Madeo

As far as "Gurus" are concerned,  i still have respect for Bearden and J.Newman.  Their theories were like a paradigm shift for me that let me believe overunity may be possible. I did try Bedini's pulse motors and solid states. Impressive device for efficiency, but not overunity.  Even Aaron murakami eventually admit that swapping batteries will prolong run time, but they will both run out of juice eventually. I wasn't sure if this was intentional or a slip of the tongue in the video I saw. Honestly, i'm kinda burned out with Bedini devices. I tried just about every configuration I could think of, but it wouldn't work.  The best BEMF spike (energy return) I got was only 50-60% from the energized coil in any configuration of coils including bucking coils. This is a lot lower than I intially expected. I just don't see how pulse motors/solid states can achieve overunity.

While we're in the "Guru" subject,  I really think Don Smith was the real deal. It is unfortunate, however, that he wasn't straight forward with his lectures so no successful replication was done. The reason I believe his device works is because in one of the videos, he was giving a lecture about his device. Some of the audience decided to bring their own light bulbs without him knowing. He hesitated and resisted the pressure from the audience, but it appears that he didn't really had a choice but allowed them to plug the bulbs and it worked !!

Dog-One

Quote from: pomodoro on December 11, 2014, 08:54:04 AM
Do you still have faith in any of the big guns out there in the OU community? Who is for real, who is full of bs?
I had some faith in Bearden; no more. Frolov too I no longer believe. Bedini? Oh please!
You do you believe? Who do you not? Tell us.

I wouldn't classify him as a "guru", but I can tell you this, if Russ Gries ever posts a video of a self runner and he's clearly not joking, you can take it to the bank it is the real deal.  I just hope I live long enough to see it.