Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Delayed Lenz or not?... post your explaination!

Started by gotoluc, December 16, 2014, 07:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

I see that you have a ferrite core in the generator coil.  How far does the ferrite core extend into the generator coil?

gotoluc

Quote from: MileHigh on December 16, 2014, 09:39:57 PM
I see that you have a ferrite core in the generator coil.  How far does the ferrite core extend into the generator coil?

It's all the way in the coil.

Luc

MileHigh

Okay thanks.  I was wondering if it only extended part way.  If it only extended part way then that might be an explanation for the unknown inductance.  It could be coming from the back of the coil if the ferrite was only half-way through the coil.

Your open-circuit Vrns for the generator coil is 11.7 volts.  Therefore if you tried a load resistor of 100 ohms the power into the load resistor will only be about 1.37 watts.  This will not slow down the prime mover.  However, you would need a 2-watt 100-ohm resistor.  It should be toasty warm to mildly hot if it is dissipating 1.37 watts.  The phase lag should mostly be gone with a 100-ohm load resistor.

MileHigh

MileHigh

Quote from: gotoluc on December 16, 2014, 09:32:07 PM
Yes, this is exactly what happens. I have known this for several years. As you raise the Resistance, at a certain value it will start to affect the prime mover since the phase delay starts to reduce. But if you increase the RPM you can retard the phase.
Keep in mind this is a small coil I put together just for a quick demo. It's not at ideal levels but good enough to demonstrate the effect.

Luc

If you increase the RPM you will increase the impedance of the unknown inductance and then you will see an increase in the phase delay.

QuoteIf I had a stronger magnet and larger wire gauge coil, we could easily have 10X the output. I agree, even though a larger resistance value starts affecting the prime mover, however, it continues to output more power. So it may take 25 Watts from the prime mover at one point but it would be delivering 100 Watts. So why not use this extra 75 Watts at no cost to the prime mover?

Why would say that you could have 10X the output?  What is your reasoning for this?  How do you turn 25 watts into 100 watts?  What is your reasoning for this?

gotoluc

Quote from: MileHigh on December 16, 2014, 09:56:22 PM
If you increase the RPM you will increase the impedance of the unknown inductance and then you will see an increase in the phase delay.

Humm :-\ ... why do you keep writing unknown Inductance when I have already posted the DC Resistance and Inductance value?
http://overunity.com/15289/delayed-lenz-or-not-post-your-explaination/msg427939/#msg427939

Quote from: MileHigh on December 16, 2014, 09:56:22 PM
Why would say that you could have 10X the output?  What is your reasoning for this?  How do you turn 25 watts into 100 watts?  What is your reasoning for this?

With ideal parameters,  larger wire coil, core and magnet it could easily do 10X the power output.
There's an ideal resistance value depending on the above geometry that outputs max Watts out even though it may take a little power from the prime mover, example 25 Watts. So a more ideal coil could output 100 Watts, so if you deduct the 25 watts it took from your prime mover you are still left with 75 Watts extra. NO?
So, why not develop and use this effect to make generators more efficient?

Luc