Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Motionless generator

Started by life is illusion, December 20, 2014, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madeo

Oh yea,  i didn't realize you have a "bypass" path for the secondary coils.  It's similar concept to Thane Heinz transformer.  I watched it earlier with no audio and didn't see that you addressed the LENZ problem. Your theory is pretty good.

I saw a video some years ago that a core was built using Iron powder and resin mixed together.  I kept it in mind just in case. Your model  could be built using that process.

ElectricPirate

life is illusion

Magnetic current will always take the shortest path, so N1 will go through solenoid core and not through the bypass. The exact moment when N2 is generated, IF it pushes the N1 towards the bypass, the N2 will die itself because its existence depends on the incoming N1. Thus The moment N1 goes towards bypass, the path of solenoid core will be free of resistance and N1 again will take the shortest path :) 

ElectricPirate

Build it now so we can see the results.  ;D

I am thinking thanes hanes bitoriod. I think his bit can be simplified by the second and third picture.

Madeo

Oh man,  this thread has gotten me interested in Thane Heinz' bitoroid transformer. I have ignored it for years because I didn't think it was going to be a "free energy" device.  I considered it to be more of a super efficient transformer still with a COP <1. However, if this was applied with the Flynn concept,  it may have the potential to do something fun.. I love solid state devices. It's really my goal to build something along that line.

Update:  After analyzing your current design,  I think the magnetic field will bypass the secondary coils altogether since it will present a resistance due to LENZ.