Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Sam
You also have to believe that men like Tesla were lying when they said they could do the impossible
{Wardenclyffe } and many other very credible men  were also lying or scammers in the past .

yeah,  nothing to see here move along.............

::)

welcome to the forum where a few men who " Don't"  spend a lot of time telling men who "do"

"how its done" as well as Wearing out the google search and "cut and paste" buttons on their 'Expert" computers.

yeah,They know everything about everything ..
just ask em they'll gladly tell you.

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh

Chet:

You are way off base.  The clips are a swiss cheese of mistakes and incorrect conclusions.  That's the reality.  If you are not that technical about electronics, then fine.  You will have to take my word for it.

Your little dance in your posting is growing tired, nor does it apply here.

MileHigh

ramset

Yes MH
I grow tired too,tired of the men that would put Finite limits on infinite possibilities.
and use the  same broad  brush and lazy tactics as an excuse to never actually Build anything.

whilst never really Doing anything themselves , except a whole lot of Google search and cut and pasting.

yes there are valid points at times ,but they in no way justify the Broad brush approach as well as attempts to stifle experiments in things like Lenz , magnetism, Gravity,water fuel ,or energy harvesting from Matter or the environment.

we just don't know enuff about these things to take such a stance .

Oh yes there are secrets ,when it comes to money..? "you betcha",the Chinese kept a worm secret for 5000 years .because they could control the technology.

when it comes to money and control there are things which we are not supposed to play with or know how to do.

but that's changing ..as ALL such things eventually do.

if your weary Take a nap...

I just wanted to welcome the New Kid ,.I like his handle .
I'll leave you be...

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Magluvin

Quote from: life is illusion on December 21, 2014, 08:02:05 PM
I have always been under the impression that when current direction changes, (like when we pick up the BEMF) the magnetic flied of solenoid will change as well. I mean how can magnetic field stay the same when a REVERSED current is running through the solenoid, is picked up by diodes and charges a cap, battery or lighting a lamp? :)

When we apply voltage across a coil, magnetic field increases and current increases. The self inductance offers impedance to magnetic field and current build, because as the field that is building cuts the coils windings produces current influence opposite of the input. So the field and current increase are not instantaneous.   lol, thats why I imagine a super conductive inductor to not pass any current at all, because without losses, the self induced impedance, again, without losses, would never let current flow from the input. ;D

Now, when we cut the input, the field, of the same polarity that was produced, collapses and the fields 'cut' the coil windings inward instead of outward, causing currents in the coil to want to go forward, the same direction as the input produced.

But, if the switch, which ever kind it may be, is shut off without allowing the HV developed by the field collapse to to cross the gap/terminals/semiconductor, then the coil field collapse will produce a HV charge from end to end, with no where to go. So the high voltage potential across the coil produces a reverse current, in turn producing a reverse field.  But the switch needs to be able to resist the high voltage when the switch is opened. Like in a reed switch of a pulse motor, the spark when the switch opens drains the forward voltage from the coil and the coil does not produce back emf, and the field of the coil doesnt get a chance to reverse. Just saying, under special circumstances, yes, the current and the field of the coil can reverse if once the input is cut, the coil is isolated enough to allow the coil to build to full voltage from the field collapse. Then it has to reverse.  Then use a diode to send that energy simply back to the battery.

In fact, if the input is cut, and the coil is left completely isolated, with no where for the currents of the coil to go in either direction, the coil will oscillate, at a very high freq, till it dies off due to losses.

So I say yes, there can be a reversal of current and magnetic field, under the right conditions. ;)

Mags

MileHigh

Chet:

Quoteattempts to stifle experiments in things like Lenz

You have to understand.  "Stifle" is your word.  Meanwhile I encouraged Tinman to do his experiment.

What you don't understand is that discussing the alleged "Delayed Lenz effect" is not an attempt to stifle, it's an attempt to educate so that people are on the right track when they do their research.

You are taking a "circle the wagons" approach.  You know, "We do things the wrong way and we don't care if it is the wrong way and leave us alone."  That attitude is the antithesis of what people should be embracing.  You know the famous story where in the early 20th century a fossil researcher put the wrong head on a dinosaur skeleton?  Everybody thought it was right.  50 or 60 years later they dug up a new skeleton that this time included the head.  Shortly after that in museums around the world the caretakers were taking the wrong heads off of their dinosaur skeletons on display.

The "delayed Lenz effect" is analogous to having the wrong head on the dinosaur skeleton.  Ignorance is not cool.  After a certain point willful ignorance is simply stupidity.

MileHigh