Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: life is illusion on December 22, 2014, 12:44:29 PM
Hello  gyulasun :)

I edited the pic, I hope its better now. And thank you very much for explaining the details to me. I have been scratching my head about this for a long time and now I finally understand it :D Thanks a lot! But do you see any problems in the generator side? If yes, could you please be kind and tell me about those as well? :) I just wanna learn and I appreciate any guidance and help very much :)

Best Regards
Sam

Hi Sam,

Okay on the picture size now...  :D

Do you mean this video on your generator question? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kLZ5JqODY 

Or you mean you are going to edit a video?

life is illusion

Hi :)

Yes the same video, I just removed the second part and now it only contains the generator part :)

Best Regards
Sam

NoBull

Quote from: BorisKrabow on December 22, 2014, 01:44:26 PM
Revese Lenz  :)  ...   If the load is connected to the coil, the coil is approached to the magnet then braking occurs according to Lenz's rule.
The Lenz's law does not state that braking will occur in such situation.  This law states only the direction of the induced voltage & current.  It does not even state their magnitude which makes it a qualitative law ( bummer :( )

The braking (drag) is caused by the electrical resistance of the coil (and load).
If the coil conducts with zero resistance, then it will repel an approaching magnet as well as a departing magnet.
The work done during the approach & departure will be the same with an ideal shorted coil.

Quote from: BorisKrabow on December 22, 2014, 01:44:26 PM
And if the coil is filled with the magnetic field of the opposite sign, when approaching a magnet following the rule of Lenz will accelerate!
Yes, the coil will attempt to keep itself "filled" with constant magnitude of this magnetic flux (of opposite sign to the magnet's pole) and an approaching magnet will be attracted to such coil (accelerated).
...but this magnet will also be attracted back to this coil during its departure with the same force over distance, thus the work performed during the approach & departure will still be the same with an ideal shorted coil.

See this video:
http://youtu.be/CvShY8YAis4

tinman

Quote from: life is illusion on December 22, 2014, 10:12:49 AM
Thanks everyone for commenting :)
And Tinman, I am very glad that I can finally talk to you, I have been watching your vids and learning a lot from you ^_^

Back to the topic:
I'm uploading a drawing for you and in the drawing we can see a normal DC electricity running through a solenoid and producing N pole at the entrance of positive pole! Then after disconnecting the current, the BEMF is being used to run a load. By doing so, the direction of current is changed, the voltage and current both are going the opposite direction and thus I think they are going to be generating an opposite magnetic pole just simply because positive is not in the same place it was in, thus the N pole can't stay in its place either :)

I also would like to say that the existence of magnetic field in an electromagnet is absolutely dependent on the flow of current. So in an air core solenoid when we disconnect the current flow, the electromagnetic field around the solenoid will collapse and disappear immediately regardless of we collect the BEMF or not. But if we DO collect the BEMF, just like I explained earlier, the current changes direction and I assume it will change the poles of electromagnet. The current of BEMF is much weaker that the main input, so the changed magnetic poles might not be as strong as the main poles but I think they still do exist and can cause a small problem in system :)
Thanks for the complement LII,it is nice to know that some get some use out of my video's. But in saying that,there are those here that know a far greater deal than i do,as im what you would call!young! at this stuff,and still have much to learn.

But some truth's that i know that may help you out some more.
1-and probably the biggest one that throws a spanner in the works is-no current will be produced without the lenz force present. The more you reduce the lenz force,the less current will be produced by the generating coil. Always remember that to date,every action has an equal and opposite reaction--the generators magnetic field will always want to push against the rotors permanent magnetic field as much as the permanent magnetic field wants to push against the generators magnetic field-->equal and apposing fields.

Current flow through a wire can be seen like water flowing through a pipe,and most electrical circuits can be replicated useing water,pipes and valves. Below is a video that i would concider to be the very same as an inductive kickback circuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSE4GeWszg

dieter

Tinman, I hope you don't mind, but you said several things that are not only incorrect, but unneccessarily discouraging.
the generators magnetic field will always want to push against the rotors permanent magnetic field as much as the permanent magnetic field wants to push against the generators magnetic field
The Generators field (or more precisely the pickup coils field) has no idea where the PM is. It cannot think or want something. All it does is, it builds up a B-Field by its own, due to current flow. It is only because of the common coil design practice that the coils B field is focused so "effectively" on the PM. It is possible to design coils with high pickup efficiency and low electromagnet features, eg. by diffusion and also by closed loop cores.
These coils may require more space, but that should be ok.
You sure may not know how field diffusion is achieved and therefor you may disagree.
The approach is simple: make a coil that is a miserable electromagnet, but picks up induction rather well.
First you have to drop the usual openloop core. Then try a pancake monofilar that is shaped as a hemisphere.
Think about why are the poles of a pancake not radiant? (like south in the center, north at the rim) Because the domains tend to parallelize... they don't want to have a higher density at one pole than at the other, at least to some degree. On a hemispherical coil the field is radiant (in the sense of a sphere) like fur and diffuse. Furthermore, a stack of hemispheres can be used, with some space between them.

Well I don't think you Tinman are now convinced, but I hope some others will find it useful.

Peace