Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reboot: Is the "delayed Lenz effect" real or just a misunderstanding?

Started by MileHigh, December 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@ramset,

Thanks Chet!

This an is interesting assertion from the "Bucking Coil" PDF, as it bears out my "Flux Density to Ohmic resistance" proportion:

"It is the Magnetic Field itself that creates drag; it creates Friction on Electric Charge itself".

MileHigh

Chet:

That clip from the hyiq.org guy is nonsense.  This is a complete and total failure of understanding what is covered in grade 10 physics class.  You might spend a few weeks in grade 10 physics to learn about the basics of electronics including coils and transformers and how they work.  You probably only have to have an IQ of 51 (just above the idiot level) to do a basic bench experiment to refute that nonsensical mind-polluting clip.  It feels sometimes like people in the free energy community want to actively make themselves stupid.

I barely looked at the pdf, and I clipped a diagram out of it which I am  attaching here.  There is no Bloch wall in the center of a bar magnet.  How many times does that have to be stated to the free energy community until they get it I wonder.  I wonder if they ever will get it.

I know you are just trying to be helpful and you are just the messenger.  The problem in that you are pointing to 100% crap, mind-corrupting foolishness that any astute 15-year-old kid that did well in his physics class would laugh at.

MileHigh

synchro1

Quote from: MileHigh on January 01, 2015, 04:42:50 PM
Chet:

That clip from the hyiq.org guy is nonsense.  This is a complete and total failure of understanding what is covered in grade 10 physics class.  You might spend a few weeks in grade 10 physics to learn about the basics of electronics including coils and transformers and how they work.  You probably only have to have an IQ of 51 (just above the idiot level) to do a basic bench experiment to refute that nonsensical mind-polluting clip.  It feels sometimes like people in the free energy community want to actively make themselves stupid.

I barely looked at the pdf, and I clipped a diagram out of it which I am  attaching here.  There is no Bloch wall in the center of a bar magnet. How many times does that have to be stated to the free energy community until they get it I wonder.  I wonder if they ever will get it.

I know you are just trying to be helpful and you are just the messenger.  The problem in that you are pointing to 100% crap, mind-corrupting foolishness that any astute 15-year-old kid that did well in his physics class would laugh at.

MileHigh

@MileHigher,

How do you explain this exerpt from the Wikipedia article on "Bloch Wall"?

"A Bloch wall is a narrow transition region at the boundary between magnetic domains, over which the magnetization changes from its value in one domain to that in the next. The magnetization rotates through the plane of the wall unlike the Néel wall where the magnetization rotates in the plane of the wall. For example, a Bloch wall is formed at the center line of a bar magnet where the domains switch north/south direction".

MileHigh

The Wikipedia article you are quoting is out of date and is now called "Domain Wall."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_wall_%28magnetism%29

QuoteBloch wall

A Bloch wall is a narrow transition region at the boundary between magnetic domains, over which the magnetization changes from its value in one domain to that in the next, named after the physicist Felix Bloch. The magnetization rotates through the plane of the domain wall (see above image) unlike the Néel wall where the rotation is within the plane of the domain wall, see the external link below to view an example of a Bloch and Néel wall.

Bloch domain walls appear in bulk materials, i.e. when sizes of magnetic material are considerably larger than domain wall width (according to the width definition of Lilley [16]). In this case energy of the demagnetization field does not impact the micromagnetic structure of wall. The mixed cases are possible as well when demagnetization field changes the magnetic domains (magnetization direction in domains) but not the domain walls.[17]

The quote you referred to is now gone.  I remember reading it myself and I complained to the Wikipedia people so it would seem that they have corrected that error.

So the junk was removed, thank God.  All that you really have to do is pay attention when you learn about magnetism and magnetics and you would realize by yourself that there is no Bloch wall in a bar magnet.  I have to assume that the original problem happened because an ardent Bedini follower contributed to the original Wikipedia article.  So a Bedini fan 'poisoned the Knowledge Well,' so to speak.

Anybody that believes that there is a Bloch wall in a standard bar magnet is wrong.  One way to get your head on straight is to do a thought experiment where you pass from one side of the alleged Bloch wall to the other side.  If you understand basic magnetism then you will quickly see how the whole nonsensical idea quickly falls apart.

If you persist in believing that there is a Bloch wall inside a standard bar magnet then you are demonstrating that you do not posess a fundamental grasp of basic magnetism.   It's that serious.  If you can't get this then everything else you do in an attempt to understand magnetism will most likely fall short.

synchro1

@MileHigh,

First you state:

"There is no Bloch wall in the center of a bar magnet"

Then you go on to quote from Wikipedia on "Domain Walls":

"A Bloch wall is a narrow transition region at the boundary between magnetic domains, over which the magnetization changes from its value in one domain to that in the next, named after the physicist Felix Bloch".

Now which side is up bub?