Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reboot: Is the "delayed Lenz effect" real or just a misunderstanding?

Started by MileHigh, December 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

Quote from: MarkE on December 26, 2014, 07:38:24 AM
It is: Induced magnetic field opposition.

Delayed Induced Magnetic Field Opposition. DIMFO it is.

So can we use DIMFO to achieve a delayed push force against the rotor with magnets using a loaded generator coil
positioned at a far end of a long ferromagnetic core?

MarkE

Quote from: kEhYo77 on December 26, 2014, 08:54:26 AM

Delayed Induced Magnetic Field Opposition. DIMFO it is.
There is no delay.  The induced opposition is immediate.  The appearance of a net external field change gets delayed by the opposing induced field.

Time Inducing Opposing Net External
T0  1 - 0.999 = 0.001
T1  1 - 0.995 = 0.005
T2  1 - 0.990 = 0.010
Tn  1 - 0.001 = 0.999

kEhYo77

Quote from: MarkE on December 26, 2014, 09:01:38 AM
There is no delay.  The induced opposition is immediate.  The appearance of a net external field change gets delayed by the opposing induced field.

Time Inducing Opposing Net External
T0  1 - 0.999 = 0.001
T1  1 - 0.995 = 0.005
T2  1 - 0.990 = 0.010
Tn  1 - 0.001 = 0.999
The induced opposition is immediate at the location of a secondary coil but the phase delay causes this opposition to be seen shifted in time from the primary point of view.

We have a long core with 2 coils at its ends and You telling me that there is no delay in induction in the secondary?
I do not understand what You are saying.

And please answer my question from the previous post.

gyulasun

Quote from: tinman on December 26, 2014, 07:57:11 AM
What do you mean by dots backwards?.

Hi Brad,

Dots refer to coils winding sense.  In a schematic for instance a dot is put as symbol to one end of a coil to indicate say the start of a winding and if there are other coils on the same core, then the dots are put to those coils corresponding endings or starts.

Gyula

tinman

Quote from: gyulasun on December 26, 2014, 09:50:01 AM
Hi Brad,

Dots refer to coils winding sense.  In a schematic for instance a dot is put as symbol to one end of a coil to indicate say the start of a winding and if there are other coils on the same core, then the dots are put to those coils corresponding endings or starts.

Gyula
Would it not be easier and simpler to say !phase correct!,or are the coils in phase with each other-->or even polarity correct?.
In which case,they are. And either way,why are they out of phase?.

So who wants to tell me why or how(in this simple setup)that two coils on the same core that are polarity correct,can be out of phase with each other? And why can i shift that phase veriation simply by adjusting the load on one of the coil's?. Also note that it is the coil that is furtherest away from the rotor that is leading in phase. If it is the magnetic field that induces the current in the inductor's,then this clearly show's either a delay of that field in one inductor,or an advanced field in the other.

Oh but wait-there's more.
1st-there is no reflection what so ever on the prime mover when the secondary coil is loaded,as you can see on the scope shot's,the Hz didnt change with varing loads.101.761Hz with both load's-it dosnt come much more accurate than that.The DMM also never changed,not even by .1mA
2nd-with the secondary coil loaded with a set load,the primary coil will produce the same voltage across a 100 ohm resistor as it will over a 220ohm resistor,a 470 ohm resistor,and a 1k resistor.
There is no speed up under load,but there is also no change to P/in or rpm when the secondary is loaded.