Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CANGAS

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on December 31, 2014, 11:25:31 PM

Still waiting for that ONE PIECE MOTOR PICTURE

So, where the goddamn hell is it?      No such bullshit exists, and you fucking know it.   ;D

I left the building too soon?

TA, you are really unbelievably clownish. If you knew squat about electrodynamics, you would know about the one-piece Faraday motor/dynamo.

If you can afford it, buy Vallone's book, "The Homopolar Handbook". Pictures. Photos. And writing too.

Build one. You can run it on Faraday field lines. Don't know where to tell you to go to get them.

Regards
CANGAS 124

TinselKoala

He's just playing with words, CANGAS. Everybody reading here, including Kenny baby, knows what is meant by three-piece, two-piece, and one-piece homopolar motor/dynamo. His own posted diagram, and the image most recently posted, show a two-piece HPD, with a stationary magnet and a rotating copper disk. Other diagrams showed a three-piece HPD, and my video shows a ONE PIECE homopolar motor/dynamo. We all know that brushes, axles, frames, the Earth, etc. do not count in this nomenclature; it refers to the rotating parts only. Even foulmouth baby Kenny knows this. Kenny baby is just squirming, flailing, making stuff up _yet again_ since he has been skewered like a frog on a gig.  The "car of a thousand parts" argument that he tosses out is pitiful, childlike wordplay, mere sophistry, emitted in yet another attempt to bolster his insecure and fragile ego.

CANGAS

Oy vey! I'm forgetting everything! i'm remembering nothing!

TA's idol that he worships, (no, not Einstein) Tesla, experimented with and published much information about Faraday dynamos, including ONE-PIECE dynamos.  I'm pretty sure Tesla patented variations of the one-piece dynamo.

Anybody who claims to be an avid student of Tesla electrodynamics would surely already know all about them from having read of them (including PICTURES) in his studies of Tesla.

TA, you want a picture? Get out your Tesla reference books and start looking!

TA, you are looking as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Ho ho ho.
Merry New Year
CANGAS 125

CANGAS

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 01, 2015, 12:36:50 AM
He's just playing with words, CANGAS. Everybody reading here, including Kenny baby, knows what is meant by three-piece, two-piece, and one-piece homopolar motor/dynamo. His own posted diagram, and the image most recently posted, show a two-piece HPD, with a stationary magnet and a rotating copper disk. Other diagrams showed a three-piece HPD, and my video shows a ONE PIECE homopolar motor/dynamo. We all know that brushes, axles, frames, the Earth, etc. do not count in this nomenclature; it refers to the rotating parts only. Even foulmouth baby Kenny knows this. Kenny baby is just squirming, flailing, making stuff up _yet again_ since he has been skewered like a frog on a gig.  The "car of a thousand parts" argument that he tosses out is pitiful, childlike wordplay, mere sophistry, emitted in yet another attempt to bolster his insecure and fragile ego.

Tinse....thanks for the cheering verification of my own surmise re TA.

Nothing to fault in any word of your post.

Except, if I wasn't trying to act like I was at least a little civilized and nice round here, I would have laid it on a little heavier.

But that is just a matter of style, not substance.

Best regards
CANGAS 126

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: CANGAS on January 01, 2015, 12:09:56 AM
you would know about the one-piece Faraday motor/dynamo.

If you can afford it, buy Vallone's book, "The Homopolar Handbook". Pictures. Photos. And writing too.

Build one. You can run it on Faraday field lines. Don't know where to tell you to go to get them.

you contradict yourself boy, a ONE PART device would NOT HAVE TO BE BUILT   ;D ;D ;D ;D

How goddamn dumb are you son?

Either you cannot COUNT parts, or youre a genuine imbecile,.............neither of which bodes well for you.

Again, no such goddamn thing exists,   PERIOD

Ill show you a Unicorn as soon as you produce a ONE PIECE MOTOR.

Never going to happen.