Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: Madeo on December 24, 2014, 06:06:12 AM
Wow,  you really spent a lot of energy trying to debunk all of that.....  Thanks for trying though. I feel really honored  ;D
But I'm gonna give you another assignment to debunk --->  The sun is free.

Madeo

Yes, you read the debunking, but you make no attempt whatsoever to argue your points!  That happens often.  Make reference to various free energy claims that have been around for a while, and then when people respond with some comments that merit serious consideration, you have nothing to say in return.   Big victory for you!   Good show!

TinselKoala

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on December 24, 2014, 02:04:28 AM

tinselKoala and MilesHigh are the two demented fucking assholes to which you refer.

theyre both cat scat sophistic demon shit of high magnitude.

or, just white noise.

Preserved for the record.

Sad, Kenny, really really sad. You cannot refute, so you resort to childlike pottymouth insults that aren't even worthy of an eight-year-old who just discovered that the Tooth Fairy is really his uncle.

Madeo

Quote from: MileHigh on December 24, 2014, 07:13:09 AM
Yes, you read the debunking, but you make no attempt whatsoever to argue your points!  That happens often.  Make reference to various free energy claims that have been around for a while, and then when people respond with some comments that merit serious consideration, you have nothing to say in return.   Big victory for you!   Good show!

I could try and argue with you,  but arguing with someone that has over 4000 posts with nothing but ANTI-overunity messages on the Overunity Forum  is kinda pointless.  I'd rather watch the paint dry on my wall. However, you debunked every example I've just presented, but you still haven't debunked that the Sun is free..  Good show indeed! Tell your Anti-overunity comrades to jump in and help you out on that one.... HAHAHAHA

Madeo

MileHigh

Madeo:

I didn't make the arguments, it was someone else.  No matter, you still showed that you don't have a leg to stand on.  Advancing your case is not pointless.  It's to show that you have some reasons for saying what you are saying and that you are not just parroting the same old cliches.

Yes the sun is free, there is nothing to debunk.   Even you suggesting that I am supposed to 'debunk' the sun is ridiculous.  But the sun does have a limited shelf life.  Ho Ho Ho

MileHigh

P.S.:  A lot of my postings are made to stop criminals in their tracks.  GDS Technologies is a recent case of trying to stop a crime from being committed by an evil man that wants to steal money from people like you.

ramset

Madeo
I don't know about Meyer and Geet or the other things you mention,but I would like to  know about Tesla and Wardenclyffe ,I suppose I will take an old friend up on an offer,,maybe next time I go down to Long island .
He grew up with Stamford White's kids and Grand Kids ,they were Neighborhood friends and would discuss the Wardenclyffe tower over dinner. {for which Stamford was the Architect ]
all kinds of plans and things flying around too...

maybe a visit to that family will be good...
or maybe the resident teacher know's all about Wardenclyffe and the fraudster Tesla??
MH
quick grab the Cape and mask....
save us poor ignorant Morons from spending all our Money   ::)

Mark E, here are some other fellows that played with "WATER AS FUEL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8PbdymGFk8

sigh...we Know how disingenuous the Japanese culture is...

NOT !!

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma