Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The power of persistence.

Started by hoptoad, December 25, 2014, 06:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Hello and seasons greetings to all.

I've just read an inspiring story about a man with an impossible dream, and his effort at turning that dream into reality. I feel humbled by the actions of this man.

Although the article has nothing directly to do with energy research, it highlights the importance of effort, persistence, patience, and an unrelenting desire to achieve the intended goal.

http://www.successstories.co.in/dashrath-manjhi-the-man-who-moved-a-mountain/

ramset

Toad
its like a Christmas present...

I loved this Quote

"Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny." ― Mahatma Gandhi

thank you

Chet
edit
I see floor thanked me for the quote...
it came from the link that Toad posted,  further into the comments section ....
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Floor

Thanks Guys

merry christmas
               floor