Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free transformer + actual field around a permanent magnet!

Started by life is illusion, December 26, 2014, 06:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

dieter

Techstuff, speaking of electron spin, would you agree that the gyroscopical shifting of the angular momentum of the reaction between the B field of a conductor and an external static B field is completely unutilized in conventional generators?

Peace

MarkE

Quote from: TechStuf on December 27, 2014, 03:36:04 AM
    There are obvious reasons (some not so obvious) for this, not the least of which was the fact that the initial observations were misinterpreted.  Those initially promising field imbalances gave the impression that the resultant net force over time equilibrium could be overcome.  As a result, Howard re-traced his steps for a good while in an attempt to create continual imbalance where there was none to be had.  He mistook force over time imbalance for net force imbalance.  Where his work truly succeeded was in demonstrating that copious field changes could be had for next to naught!

Had he diverted his research into increasing the efficiency of the near field dynamics and far field leverage, resulting in the harvesting of those field changes via novel induction means, instead of getting 'caught in the loop' so to speak (like we all do from time to time).....well, who knows....

Who  knows.

"I don't know how the electrons got started spinning, and I don't know how to stop them, do you?" - Howard Johnson

I'm betting he does now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSjzY0s0SM
I will extend the statement then:  Neither Howard Johnson, nor anyone purporting to follow Howard Johnson have succeeded in constructing a motor that runs without a conventional external power source.  If you have come up with such a thing, then I am sure millions would be delighted to see it.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on December 27, 2014, 04:58:01 AM
I will extend the statement then:  Neither Howard Johnson, nor anyone purporting to follow Howard Johnson have succeeded in constructing a motor that runs without a conventional external power source.  If you have come up with such a thing, then I am sure millions would be delighted to see it.
You just place a battery inside the coil of a pulse motor,and you then have an internal power source,and no external power source :D ;D

BorisKrabow

This cake !  Stayed with the anniversary of Stalin .....  ) ) ) .   transformer overunity - "KGB"  ! ) ) )

This holiday humor   .