Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make a Music Electricity ( aka Standing Waves)?

Started by luc2010, December 28, 2014, 06:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luc2010

Hello,

Its seems a stupid question!

Lets assuming, we want to design a coil? just a coil

the question:
how to apply the music rules in this  simple exemple?

If D is the diameter of the coil
H the height
n number turn

so acccording to ''squaring the circle'' sacred geometry term
H= pi/2*D   or   ( H= phi*D)

this is my favorite  pi value (pi=3.24=2*1.62)
so
H=1.62*D
how about the n  turn number? there is no chance in nature?

One more question please
Any benefit from using numbers highly composites like D= 144 or 2880....25920...34560..?

I hope you had a nice Christmas with your family and all the best for the new year.
luc2010

dieter

Hi Luc,

I am not sure if people understand what you mean.

A standing wave is the result of Resonance, maybe the same as Harmony. The coil itself has no Resonance, it needs a counterpart, for instance a capacitor. Very common is the socalled resonant tank circuit.

Personally I think capacitors are wasteing energy during transfer, but an other possibillity may be a second coil that is only electricly coupled, not inductively.

There is a lot of information about resonant circuits that can be googled. Whether the use of sacred geometry has an impact, I don't know.

Peace

MarkE

Quote from: luc2010 on December 28, 2014, 06:16:02 PM
Hello,

Its seems a stupid question!

Lets assuming, we want to design a coil? just a coil

the question:
how to apply the music rules in this  simple exemple?

If D is the diameter of the coil
H the height
n number turn

so acccording to ''squaring the circle'' sacred geometry term
H= pi/2*D   or   ( H= phi*D)

this is my favorite  pi value (pi=3.24=2*1.62)
Say what?  Pi ~= 3.14159265359
so
H=1.62*D
how about the n  turn number? there is no chance in nature?

One more question please
Any benefit from using numbers highly composites like D= 144 or 2880....25920...34560..?

Best Regards
luc2010

luc2010

Quote from: dieter on December 28, 2014, 09:43:37 PM
Hi Luc,

I am not sure if people understand what you mean.

A standing wave is the result of Resonance, maybe the same as Harmony. The coil itself has no Resonance, it needs a counterpart, for instance a capacitor. Very common is the socalled resonant tank circuit.

Personally I think capacitors are wasteing energy during transfer, but an other possibillity may be a second coil that is only electricly coupled, not inductively.

There is a lot of information about resonant circuits that can be googled. Whether the use of sacred geometry has an impact, I don't know.

Peace

Hi dieter,

a standing wave is formed at particular frequencies and energy is recycled in the coil and interfering constructively with itself, reflected back in the coil and recycled and reused, rather than dissipated in the ambient as power loss.

may be i have it wrong? but
the waste is the current so the coils not the caps?

Best regards
luc2010

luc2010

Quote from: MarkE on December 28, 2014, 10:03:55 PM
Say what?  Pi ~= 3.14159265359
Hello MarkE,
                   but pi 3.24 is not the only pi value, pi is not a constant value. There is are different pi value for squaring the circle "geometry term" and a different pi value exist for outer space as well. For example I cold rolled a sheet of steel 1.2m wide 2.4m long by 3mm thick into a cylinder and it grew in length by over 50mm. Pi at 3.14 is good for drawing plans but not practical for real world engineering.

Best Regards
luc2010