Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible truth about Steorn

Started by PaulLowrance, September 22, 2006, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Someone from the science community posted this ->

The claims are false.  Steorn is an anti-fraud operation.  They are currently perpetrating a fraud for research and to prove a point. e.g 'people are sheep'  which is not something that needs to be told or researched.  Those who don't know are not capable of knowing and everyone else knows.

I hope Steorn's claims are true, but if they're not, then someone needs to find out who is destroying this industries reputation.  I have been researching suspicious activity of groups, one particular in Germany, that are responsible for destroying this industry.  I have previously outlined many legitimate reasons why these groups exist. I have previously outlined why such groups would have to be brainless to not hire teams to flood this industry. Furthermore, unfortunately their actions are completely legal. :( The first is very obvious that oil, gas, and electricity companies have the world to lose. Second, there are a great deal of people in power who falsely believe "Free Energy" will destroy capitalism and democracy. I've previously outlined why this is an incorrect theory. "Free Energy" merely introduces initial difficulties. History has proven time after time that democracy quickly evolves when great changes are introduced. Third, nearly every government is opposed of allowing legitimate "Tesla technology" in public hands. They are terrified of allowing terrorists, irresponsible inventors and scientists messing with this technology. Last, they do not want 7 billion people adding unlimited amounts of energy to the planet. Global warming is already out of hand.

Although I have to agree that the world is not yet ready for "Tesla technology," I firmly believe with 100% conviction the world needs Magnetocaloric energy technology, which is very simple, does not lead to dangerous technology, is based on old conventional classical science theories and technology, does not contribute to global warming.

Paul Lowrance

Clarky

I agree with everything you just wrote. I personally do not believe the economic situation is quite as dire and hopeless as people may think, as eventually these technologies will be widely realised and previous energy tech will most likely become resource sparse too, expensive and inefficient to maintain, subsequently causing public uproar.

I for one do not want to be spending near ?100 at some stage on a tank of fuel, it will in all probability happen.

Best thing to do I guess is to create consortiums and societies like that particular place in Switzerland using the swiss ML converter. Large goups of people who can accept the economic system changes required need to give birth to this new tech, not already established companies that thrive off of bureaucracy and subscription of the masses.

Pontifex

Hi Paul,

you wrote "suspicious activity of groups, one particular in Germany".
Do you have more information about this german group?

Thanks & greetings , Pontifex

PaulLowrance

Hi Clarky,

Thanks for replying and for the info. I also agree with what you said.

Hi Pontifex,

This is probably not my wisest post, but I think it will OK.

I have to be very cautions when discussing this topic. It's not good topic for anyone who wishes to remain in public eye, but the intent of this thread is merely to open the eyes of legitimate researchers. My advice is "Do not work on a device just because it's the most popular."

I've been a System Admin since 1997, software engineer since 1980 and self-taught electronics engineer. So I know of legal methods of hearing chatter in addition to numerous other non-Internet methods. I mentioned the group in Germany because this group is passive. They have their own agenda and use legal methods of distracting legitimate "free energy" designs. Personally I would be frightened to mention other groups who use more aggressive methods.

There are groups somewhat more aggressive who tap into computers. My 10 years of Internet security was not enough to prevent a group from breaking into my machine for the sole purpose of analyzing my research. I was tracking this group up till the point I posted this thread. Every few minutes, 24 hours per day, every day they performed a quick scan. Right after I posted this thread the quick scans stopped.

Anyhow, as I've stated before, their secrets are safe with me. I want to live. So far I'm just a small nuisance to their work. Have you watched the Borg on the science fiction television series Star Trek? The Borg allows intruders to watch, even beam on their ship, but the moment you interfere ... :(

Paul Lowrance

NerzhDishual

Hi Clever Guy!

Just my 2 cents :

Exerpt from :
http://www.steornwatch.com/steorn-live-chat-transcript-24-aug-06-16

QuoteQ: Are you afraid that corporate big business or government entities might have you whacked?
Sean_McCarthy: No, I have worked most of my life in the energy business and do not buy into conspiracy theories!

Do you think this statement could 'match' with what Paul Lowrance is telling us about the spying of his computer? 

Else: the Steorn Web Site seems not have been updated since then end of august.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.