Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Free Energy Conferences in Hamburg and Chicago

Started by rickfriedrich, January 05, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: rickfriedrichI get my energy from the vacuum.

Hilarious! I dare you to post an image of your last month's electric bill.

Void

Hello rickfriedrich. Are any of the products you are selling supposed to be over unity?
If so, which products? Is your '4 Pole Mini DualPolar Magnet Motor' over unity?
All the best...

pomodoro

The 100W LED is misleading , you should be using real bulbs, as those suckers really need 100W. The real test for such a system is not 5 minutes but many hours. If the claims are true, the system will run for months, till the battery malfunctions. This systems reminds me of Bedini's motor, which no one seems to be able to replicate properly.

SoManyWires

MarkE

Quote from: pomodoro on August 02, 2015, 12:14:14 AM
The 100W LED is misleading , you should be using real bulbs, as those suckers really need 100W. The real test for such a system is not 5 minutes but many hours. If the claims are true, the system will run for months, till the battery malfunctions. This systems reminds me of Bedini's motor, which no one seems to be able to replicate properly.
John Bedini whom Rick Friedrich used to work with has been making similar claims going back to at least the early 1980s.  It does not seem that anyone has ever been able to make one of these machines obviate the need for their local power utility.  Some forms of over unity must be more over unity than others.  They have been able to make large and expensive desulfanating lead acid battery chargers out of them.  But they always seem to eventually require recharge of the batteries using a conventional charger connected to the power utility.