Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY has been discovered =Electricity Multiplier

Started by that_prophet, January 06, 2015, 10:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

TinselKoala

IT DOES NOT WORK and you "One Christian Warrior" are a liar to claim that it does. And you are a hypocrite to put "Christian" in your username when you tell your lies and make false claims.

You have been spamming forums for _years_ with this silly idea of yours. You betray your lack of real knowledge of rotating systems, electrical power generation and physics in general. Which means you'd be a perfect match for the Energetic Forum. Why don't you post your nonsense over there and see what kind of response you get.

http://www.energeticforum.com

pomodoro

This forum attracts the insane like flies to excreta. You don't learn much new science here but my god , you learn a lot of abnormal psychology!

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, after seeing these last few comments, by default, I'm almost certain there is validity to that prophet's claim.
Have seen this strategy so many times, when ones persistence cannot be stopped, just call them crazy.
You know what is crazy, is reacting that way to a simple idea, an idea that is of no harm to anyone, except maybe those that stand to lose something from the implementation of such simple type ideas.
Here's a few others, that stumbled across the excess energy phenomenon.
peace love light

Pirate88179

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on April 19, 2015, 01:01:16 PM
Hi folks, after seeing these last few comments, by default, I'm almost certain there is validity to that prophet's claim.
Have seen this strategy so many times, when ones persistence cannot be stopped, just call them crazy.
You know what is crazy, is reacting that way to a simple idea, an idea that is of no harm to anyone, except maybe those that stand to lose something from the implementation of such simple type ideas.
Here's a few others, that stumbled across the excess energy phenomenon.
peace love light

The only problem being that none of your examples have actually worked as claimed.  Not one.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen