Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 'free energy' spark

Started by pomodoro, January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on November 06, 2016, 05:00:06 PM
Seems this is a slight misunderstanding of the experiment. It is not about having one single spark without increase of the primary current but of continuous sparking without continuous increase of the primary current.

The high voltage creates an electric field between the electrodes of the spark gap. Question: What is an electric field? What does it consist of? In the absence of a better explanation (maybe you can give one), it is a disturbance of the aether (like a magnetic field is also a disturbance of the aether). And isn't energy from the aether exactly what we are looking for?

Of course it's a potential difference or dis-equilibrium between several points in space.
A magnetic field is not a disturbance of the aether but the magnetic field is a property of space itself.
The field lines are ever present they only get diluted or concentrated between, several points in space, it's just that we only observe it when the levels involved become strong enough to be observed.
It is NOT a part of the magnet or coil.
And it is easy to prove this, because the electric field you speak of, will also generate a magnetic field, in free space, without the use of wire's. or coils, or magnets.
This is undeniable proof that it is a property of space itself.

PolaczekCebulaczek

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on November 06, 2016, 05:00:06 PM
Seems this is a slight misunderstanding of the experiment. It is not about having one single spark without increase of the primary current but of continuous sparking without continuous increase of the primary current.

The high voltage creates an electric field between the electrodes of the spark gap. Question: What is an electric field? What does it consist of? In the absence of a better explanation (maybe you can give one), it is a disturbance of the aether (like a magnetic field is also a disturbance of the aether). And isn't energy from the aether exactly what we are looking for?

disturbance of the aether or not, one thing is for sure, someone has to disturb something, split electron from proton so the field is emitted between them, do some work,input energy. Pushed pendulum will return to its original position due to some forces, but does not create more energy out than in by its own movement ,we all know that.
Well, in the above case at first the wire is charged by field transfer from primary to secondary and spark gap is charged (SG its just tiny capacitor with insulation breaking when its full of charge) at second, the electrons jump from antenna(our ground) to plate in spark (or from the plate to antenna, it depends) so now the plate and antenna are charged and eventually trough displacement pushing and pulling fields, electrons will return to ionized antenna from charged plate, trough air etc. we can hear ion wind. Field lines will be all over the place and circuit is complete, it is called a single wire transmission system and mr Tesla like it.Resonance could make it more efficient but no OU.

PolaczekCebulaczek

I always find it funny that electron in motion emit EMF,waves, yet when it stops the wave goes on its own, example : old TV shows from 60ties returned to earth, bounced back off some planet.

Zeitmaschine

Could it be that I'm on to something?

Quote from: Turbo on November 06, 2016, 05:20:05 PM
This is undeniable proof that it is a property of space itself.

That's an error in reasoning. Because space is »Nothing« by definition, it means »empty room«. But »Nothing« can't have any properties. It's logically not possible.

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on November 06, 2016, 05:35:36 PM
it is called a single wire transmission system and mr Tesla like it.Resonance could make it more efficient but no OU.

According to my measurements it is OU. Maybe my measurements are slightly incorrect, but therefore experimenting is going on to find out.

By the way, is it answer 1 or answer 2 in my previous post?

PolaczekCebulaczek

QuoteBy the way, is it answer 1 or answer 2 in my previous post?
mix of both lol.

discharging secondary capacitor(s) will not affect primary amps but energy came from primary, hard to measure.