Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 'free energy' spark

Started by pomodoro, January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vasik041

TinselKoala

Quote from: vasik041 on February 19, 2015, 05:48:34 AM
So, why is that?  ;)

Really? You pretend not to know? Then I'll tell you.

It is because _they cannot_. 

Why can't they, you may ask next? Obviously it is because the Men In Black from the Oil Company won't let them. Right? Only YouTube demonstrations full of flaws are allowed by the Men In Black. Site visits for examination by competent third parties, submissions for testing to University engineering departments, scientific papers in legitimate peer-reviewed science journals... none of that is allowed by the Men In Black. Only poor quality demonstrations on YouTube are allowed.

Not a single one of those devices is in production, for sale, or used by your local utility company, not a single one of the "inventors" has gotten wealthy from his invention -- except maybe the convicted fraudster Rossi -- , not a single one has even been replicated by other people, and thousands have tried over the years.

Those Men In Black sure are powerful, aren't they, reaching out into the labs of so many unknown researchers and somehow magically preventing them from making replications that work as the originals are supposed to.

pomodoro

Cold fusion had plenty of funding. Universities got loads of funding. I guess all those PhDs that faked the bad results are now employed by the MIB! There could well be some interference, but its not as much as people think.

vasik041

Thank you for the answer, TinselKoala.
It is always intersting to know what other people think.

What about Henry T. Moray ?
He not using his device obviosly because he is dead.
Ofcourse, we can't know it for sure, but according to the internet his device was real.

For me it seems that you have strong skeptical bias...
:-(

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 18, 2015, 10:50:29 PM
I know why, and so do you.

And so do I.

Because such a video would make no difference. A video showing a closed box in the basement and then showing a TV in the living room allegedly powered for free by that box in the basement would not really contribute to anyone's credibility.