Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Free Energy will destroy the nwo elite.

Started by dieter, January 11, 2015, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesletic

Hi All, the solution is simple ! We have to replicate whatever device is out there in mass so it is unstoppable but it has to be # Easy to build # Solid state # Parts of the shelve #  Low cost  ! As we are still trying ! http://tesletic.view-tronics.com/projectinfo.htm

ramset

MH
I did not expect you to be able to list the patents [twas just a hunch to ask YOU]
however
Mark E made a statement ,its been many hours for him to be at least "google smart" in this one.
I really expected him to at least fly off at his usual breakneck pace when he uses  a
100 % FAKE yardstick

?
maybe list at least a few that he has investigated [like Tinsel did]

100% Fake is a bit Cocky ???

hmmm stuck in Bold.....

sigh......
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

that_prophet

YES
I agree, and it super simple
let's take away all of their power
or at least the way they get money to buy influence

You put a very small amout of DC electrity into a motor
That has a large 100 cm circumference pulley + only has to rotate once
Then you use a belt or strap to connect it to one or more mini pulleys,
That are of 1 cm circumference, which rotate 100 times + have AC motors
So you put in 1 unit of DC electricity
To gain 100 units of AC electricity = 50 – 100 electricity multiplier

please remember, you could add many mini pulleys
multiplying your electricity by massive amounts

dont listen to satan`s torque arguements
think of how easily mini motors turn
it takes practicallly no effort

This is not only free energy from God =(Eze 1:16)
DIAGRAM + DISCRIPTION @ http://free-energy.yolasite.com/
So, not only do we know free energy as Truth, but it is also good news in 2 tways
1) This will take away massive sums of money given to nations growing terrorists
+ This is info from The Big Guy Himself, so
2) This was found as a description of the workings of a UFO, so we should be able to discover antigravity, or be able to figure what ever helps these UFO'S levitate + travel so fast

(EZE 1:16) The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

as in, a little wheel inside a big wheel, but I could not afford to buy a big wheel with threeding on the inside, and a mini wheel with the same threeding on its outside. So I did the next best thing, I connected a big wheel to a mini wheel through a belt, stap, rope or even a piece of string in a pinch to connect the two pulleys with motors attached. This was easier to build out of many parts that one might have around, especially for the Tribulation Saints, when they are running from the evil authorities = in less than 5 years. http://my2020vision.yolasite.com/

free energy
The only reason that this has not been used earlier to create free energy, are the billions of fallen angels, trying desperately make sure that we never discover this technology
free-energy.yolasite.com

Pirate88179

Quote from: MileHigh on January 12, 2015, 05:25:44 PM
Chet:

I cannot list the patents.  Of course it's just a loaded question you are asking but I am answering it anyway.  I can offer one interesting true story to put at least part of the patents story in perspective.  During World War II, the frequency spectrum analyser was a new and classified technology.  I think it was used for underwater submarine detection but I could be wrong.  I think I saw the story on a PBS Nova episode.  So I am assuming that there were some 1940s patents for the spectrum analyser that were pulled out of the public domain for national security reasons.

MileHigh

The Norden bomb site patent was also "seized" or rather more correctly, classified, as being a secret technology that needed protection for the war effort.  No one I have ever heard of has ever claimed that the Norden bomb site was overunity have they?

I agree that for national security reasons, some things need to be held a little close to the vest from time to time.  I really doubt that the government has the secret to free energy and are keeping it to themselves.  What purpose would this serve?  We all probably agree that our present government is money driven...right?  What better way to make trillions of dollars that to use all of these free energy devices that are hidden?  Does any sane person really think this government would pass that up?

Is the spectrum analyser an overunity device? Ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen