Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Free Energy will destroy the nwo elite.

Started by dieter, January 11, 2015, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Alan, I guess these are two separate issues: the radiant energy collector from the patent and the discovery of longitudinal waves and associated electron avalanche by forced arcing interruption. I hope I find that text again. However, the "radiant event" text above gives plenty info for experiments.

Also, the loss of energy during a cap discharge is usually explained by heat dissipation, but isn't it strange that this is precisely 50% ? IMHO it is rather likely that most of the loss is emitted as longitudinal impulse. Or may even be dissipated by the zero point field directly, becoming noisy backgroung fluctuation.

BR

dieter

Alan, you may find this interesting:

www.teslasociety.ch/info/NTV_2011/free.pdf

Lindemann investigates this case.
And here's a fascinating vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18E6lo3gN4

BR

alan

Thanks, but I think Lindemann is a scam artist, he claims he discovered the vassilatos book as 'the rosetta stone', but that book mentiones Lindemann.

Tesla never discovered free energy (from scalar waves or hv potentials), and he never talked about radiant event  afaik, feel free to prove me wrong. :)

dieter

Well, Lindemann as well as Vassilato they both seem kind of "fantastic". One may ask from where does Vassilato know all that... as if he was running a tesla surveillance camera....

Then again, Einstein was convinced about the existence of the aether, it makes sense because a wave needs a medium for propagation (eg. light trough "empty" space).

Furthermore Feynman was certain about the A Field, or the longitudinal wave. Also, Eric Dollard, only because he was homeless and drug addicted for some time, doesn't nullify his technical knowledge automaticly, even if this is exactly what certain people try to achieve.

His economical misfortune may even be something he had in common with Tesla.

I want to add here an ominous event that may make you think about certain things: When Tesla just had lost all his financial supporters, because jp morgen backed off, there came a shameless claim by Westinghouse, that Tesla was forced to pay some "debts", namely 23'500$, which he couldn't, so they seized his Lab inventory.

This happened in complete ignorence of the fact that Tesla once helped Westinghouse to prevent being shut down due to financial problems and furthermore THEY owed HIM a fee for every kWh they ever sold, which was never given to Tesla.

What is remarkable is that number, 23'500, which is no coincedence, but a well known more or less secret tag of the freemasons and/or the illuminati, if we want to use that term for the nwo elite. 235, the beginning of that fibonacci sequence, representing phi, like the pentagram, masonic symbols.

So obviously they didn't share his vision of utopia neighter.

As for Teslas claims for free energy, I'll let you know when I find some direct references.

BR

forest