Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wolves among sheep.

Started by sarkeizen, January 14, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orbut 3000

I think a real shill persona would act exactly like Cap-n-Sea. Posting lots of propaganda and FUD and never engage in an actual argument. Only less moronic and ridiculous, of course.

sarkeizen

Quote from: orbut 3000 on January 15, 2015, 06:38:18 PM
I think a real shill persona would act exactly like Cap-n-Sea. Posting lots of propaganda and FUD and never engage in an actual argument. Only less moronic and ridiculous, of course.
I have no idea what a shill would do but if you look at people like Mark Blaxill who makes his living off anti-vaccine propaganda.  He runs a website called "Age of Autism" effectively the spend their days trying to find news stories and find a slant that supports their point of view.  So this is sort of like what SeaMonkey does or more specifically it's reminiscent of the websites that SeaMonkey quotes.

Cap-mo-ron - strikes me as just a garden variety troll.

Madeo

Wow,  i took Christmas break off from the forum and you guys are still talking about trolls ??   Who cares about them. It's really quite simple - ignore them.  I don't even bother reading their posts as soon as I see certain names next to it. I might occasionally entertain them, but only on the appropriate thread.  That's it,  nothing to it.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on January 15, 2015, 02:07:55 AM
That sounds like the tag line to an erectile dysfunction drug.
It means Mark that at the moment,there is no need for them to be here,as there are NO free energy devices present here on OU.com. BUT if there is ever a time that some one dose indeed come up with some wonderful free energy device(that we dont already have-eg solar panels),then i would suspect a visit from some interested parties.

But at this point in time,i think were all safe.

P.S- No erectile dysfunction as of yet ;)

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on January 16, 2015, 08:25:10 AM
It means Mark that at the moment,there is no need for them to be here,as there are NO free energy devices present here on OU.com. BUT if there is ever a time that some one dose indeed come up with some wonderful free energy device(that we dont already have-eg solar panels),then i would suspect a visit from some interested parties.

But at this point in time,i think were all safe.

P.S- No erectile dysfunction as of yet ;)
Don't you suspect that by the time anyone learns of something remarkable (and real) here that it will already be known by so many that it would be virtually impossible to suppress?