Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wolves among sheep.

Started by sarkeizen, January 14, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: Magluvin on January 16, 2015, 11:07:55 PM
Well, do a yahoo search 
If you're stupid.  Yes.  Google indexes more than double yahoo's content.  So the yahoo search is less likely to be accurate.

QuoteBut just check out some school text books and see which guy gets the red carpet while the other is swept under
Again, please go ahead and catalog this but until you do be more honest.   You have no way to accurately determine this. :)
QuoteSuspect? Or know? ;)
Know. 
Quotethe math says "I" havnt done this?
Yes.  Learn some.
QuoteRewriting history text books -   5.37m hits
Please think for once in your post. :)  a) You changed the search type from phrasic to single terms.  Which means you are getting hundreds of thousands of partial matches. b) the point of the page hits counters the assertion of you that Tesla is fading into obscurity.   Even if there were millions of hits on the complete phrase "rewriting history books" that doesn't tell you that history books are being rewritten in the way your delusion makes you think.

QuoteNow, 'Removing history from text books'    77.9m hits
Same problem you absolute clod. :)
QuoteI could go on.
Please do.  This time say something that isn't utterly stupid. 

sarkeizen

Quote from: synchro1 on January 16, 2015, 10:58:43 PM
MarkE and MileHigh are two of the most obvious distractors on this forum. They should both be placed on permanent moderation.
Not me.  I feel slighted.
Where do these guys find the time to feed non-stop rubbish into this forum if they're not on a goverment payroll?
Oh come on.  You really, really can't think of how they could post so much if it's not their full time job?  Seriously this is purely and utterly beyond your comprehension.  Please.

I work on a computer all day.  I have a big monitor.  I have many windows open.  I work late.  I also use a computer a fair bit at home.

...and of course rebutting you guys is about as difficult as putting on a hat. :) :)

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: sarkeizen on January 17, 2015, 12:20:41 AM
Seriously this is purely and utterly beyond your comprehension.  Please.

As the royal arse kissers conveniently look the other way, in classic pro wrestling fashion.

QuoteI work on a computer all day.  I have a big monitor.  I have many windows open.  I work late.  I also use a computer a fair bit at home.

No sh!t ?

Quote...and of course rebutting you guys is about as difficult as putting on a hat. :) :)

Well, lets face it, it wood be pretty hard to miss that punkin head with a hat.

Regards...

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on January 16, 2015, 11:07:55 PM
Well, do a yahoo search on Tesla and you get 2.59m hits and Edison gets 4.6m hits. :P ;) ;D

I could go on.   Nuff said.  ;)

Mags
Elvis Presley-71.9M hit's
Just saying ::)

MarkE

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 16, 2015, 11:02:43 PM
Really?  Really?  Do you really believe this?  Or, are you just posting this to cover your own ass?

What the hell is "Permanent Moderation"?  Is that worse than "Double Secret Probation"?

Bill
"Knowledge is Good"  Emil Faber.