Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: dieter on January 17, 2015, 09:11:47 AM
I also higly appreciate your work. Just recently I asked some questions that you seem to answer here. I'll organize some chips and go trough all your links this evening.

BR

@Dieter

Excellent, I am glad this is resonating! Any questions, please let me know, I will try to answer. Remember, I am still learning too! I don't have all the answers yet.

Kind Regards

Chris Sykes - hyiq.org
   To Reach New Horizons!

EMJunkie

Hi Dieter,

Quote from: dieter on January 17, 2015, 03:26:57 PM
This womans TTS voice is hardly bearable, why don't you use your voice, which sounds good btw.

I hear your pain. I did this so as people that don't have time to sit down and read the document can watch and listen to it. The pdf is currently the same.

Then in one video was mostly no sound at all, but it needed some explanation. (the one with the 3 coils on a straight core, with the bulb and yellow shortening cable)

When I made this video, I was still unsure on a lot of things. Its sort of incomplete. I stated in the comments, that I didn't want my opinion of how it worked to become the topic of debate. I don't mind good healthy debate but senseless debate is pointless. The fastest way to learn is by doing it for ones self!

I am very much interested in bucking coils, but I find it hard to filter out the essentials from the 43 pages, as well as from the video about the same. What is really needed is 3 simple diagrams, showing the 3 possible ways to use the coils, as you mentioned. Diagrams of complete cirquits including power input, output/load, parts specs. Maybe a short description of what it does.

Glad to hear! This really does come down to "how many ways to skin a cat" - Everyone is at different level of progression, some are starting and may have very little knowledge and others are very knowledgeable. Where does one start, how does one approach something like this? Its hard to get it right and do the best one can by everyone.

Simplicity!

Start small, Cheap, progress from the start!

Maybe this: EBAY: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180W-180W-2CH-12V-Small-Stereo-High-Power-Amplifier-for-CD-MP3-Car-Audio-Home-/400586923881?pt=AU_Electronics_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item5d44d75f69

I just bought one. Drive it with a Function Generator!

Yesterday I suggested a H-Bridge which is what I have been using. Mine is too much work, and cost, to make it viable for others here. I did start a thread on this topic: http://overunity.com/14566/reliable-and-flexible-switching-system/#.VLra2E0fqUk

Not many people were interested so it sort of fizzled out.

All other info appears more like unneccessary cargo, like credits to a number of FE figures, including Hendershot, who is questioned by many. Also basics, like what Lorentz force is, or Lenz, that's just unneccessary in a tech doc. And just for in case: never use exclamation marks in a technical document.

Same again, everyone is at different level of progression, some are starting and may have very little knowledge and others are very knowledgeable. Where does one start, how does one approach something like this? Its hard to get it right and do the best one can by everyone. Some people would want to see this and others not, like your self.

I really think its important to give credit where credit is due.

Many people will not understand Lenz's Law, I mean really understand it! Many will know of it but not stopped to think how it works exactly! Properly understanding these topics is very important!

If you however release a book and need like 100 pages plus, then that is ok to add some background info. (What I do is, I use lulu.com to print my book, buy a few copies and smuggle them into pulic libraries :), using some fake numbers like XY234 45 B...)

I hope you don't feel offended by my comments.

I am as I said very interested in the subject, and also about what you think about a center tap.

For now, the pdf is on my website is doing the trick. For me, its easy to update and easy to add info to as is needed. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Not at all  ;)

Re; center tap, Always an open mind! It's possible and logical that something like this can achieve results but for now I am going to tick to the basics and keep it simple.

Kind Regards

Chris Sykes - hyiq.org
   To Reach New Horizons!

dieter

Something that was really an eye opener to me was when I realized, that the Lorentz force in a generator acts in a 90 degree angle to the B Field, regardless of the angular momentum of the approaching inductor.

So, yes, you're right, certain basics should be recapped, esp. when they are barely understood or misinterpreted by the highly educted because they never really looked at it, but just rephrased some incoherent theoretical claims of the "divine" standard model.

BR

FatBird

EMJunkie, Can you please post the circuit that you said is too complicated for beginners.

Thanks.
                                                                                               .

TinselKoala

(This is a response to a post from FatBird that has been edited away by him.)

Whaaat?

Imagine the coils as a big pipe. Drop a ping-pong ball into the pipe (one of the free ends) and blow it through with compressed air. Use the same viewpoint as in the diagram above. The ball will travel in CCW direction in one coil and CW direction in the other coil. Whaaat?

(Very clever of you FatBird to have edited your post so that it no longer shows your image and your claim.)