Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: idegen on June 01, 2015, 06:55:56 PM
Thy will be done!
Everyone here is stupid, brain-dead, or caveman.
You're the genius, Electromagnetic Junkie mega star!
It makes you happy?
I am a fan!
Show me the way.
No PDF, so you will not go, only deceit
demigod come down to us.
The level of ,brain-dead idiots Natives.
That we can understand.
Amen.
;)

Idegen - I try to learn something new every day. I am no "mega star" or what ever terminology you use.

Experiment and study is learning.

Please try a simple experiment:

You will need:
   1: Neodymium Magnet
   2: Coil of Wire - Air Core
   3: About 3 Minutes to do this experiment, several hours to think about it.

Procedure:
   1: Tie the ends of the coil together (Short Circuit the coil)
   2: Sweep the Neodymium Magnet past the coil
   3: Using your sense's, Feel/Touch, Sight... determine what the fields are doing to each other when there is Maximum Current flowing in the Coil (Short Circuit)

Current Flows, but Magnetic Fields Oppose. EMF is Generated, but Magnetic Fields Oppose.

Please, post a detailed response with your results!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Pirate88179

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 01, 2015, 07:41:05 PM

You will need:
   1: Neodymium Magnet
   2: Coil of Wire - Air Core
   3: About 3 Minutes to do this experiment, several hours to think about it.

Procedure:
   1: Tie the ends of the coil together (Short Circuit the coil)
   2: Sweep the Neodymium Magnet past the coil
   3: Using your sense's, Feel/Touch, Sight... determine what the fields are doing to each other when there is Maximum Current flowing in the Coil (Short Circuit)

Current Flows, but Magnetic Fields Oppose. EMF is Generated, but Magnetic Fields Oppose.

Please, post a detailed response with your results!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Ummm...to measure the current, your meter needs to be in series with the coil...if the coil ends are tied together, you can not accurately measure current.  Did you not know this either?  I learned this back in 8th grade.

No wonder your measurements show Overunity.

How many other measurement errors are you making over there?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 01, 2015, 05:51:42 PM

How about you use your Intellectual Skill to enlighten us MarkE!

I know you wont!

I have posted, in the above Plot, how the chart works for each degree if Phase shift for a given Voltage and Current.

You could be so much more helpful MarkE! Imagine the benefit, working together, for a common goal, to change the world for the better! Part of the biggest thing since the wheel!

Ask yourself, If the "Electrical Generator" works, then why cant a "Solid State Variant" of the "Electrical Generator"?

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
Your misunderstanding of basic electronics does not represent advancement of any kind.  Generators convert mechanical energy into electrical energy and heat.  They do not create energy ex nihilo. 

As to enlightening you, even emphasizing what the chart already conveys with very obvious highlighting has not seemed to advance your understanding.  If and when you ever grasp what is on that chart that you keep posting then you will be much further along than you are now.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 01, 2015, 07:49:12 PM
Your misunderstanding of basic electronics does not represent advancement of any kind.  Generators convert mechanical energy into electrical energy and heat.  They do not create energy ex nihilo. 

As to enlightening you, even emphasizing what the chart already conveys with very obvious highlighting has not seemed to advance your understanding.  If and when you ever grasp what is on that chart that you keep posting then you will be much further along than you are now.

MarkE, Bill - Please, feel free to leave, don't come back...

You do, continue to Impose, interrupt, disrupt, bringing obtuse debate, to sensible topic and conversation. Even though you have been asked to leave on many occasions! Nicely and politely, as well as assertively!

MarkE - you could achieve so much if you just had the will to, instead of being destructive and negative.

Bill (Pirate881... says it all) - Unfortunately, you have not the intellect, or will, to break out of a Paper Bag. Not much hope for you, other then JT circuits... Because you're not smart enough to understand what was just said, I will simplify for you, you're too dumb to make your way out of a Paper Bag, and you're quite happy to stay lost in it!

So, if you're not going to contribute in positive ways, which you both don't and have a well known record for not contributing in positive ways, E.G: Trolls

Do yourselves a favour and leave.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Pirate88179

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 01, 2015, 08:15:03 PM
MarkE, Bill - Please, feel free to leave, don't come back...

You do, continue to Impose, interrupt, disrupt, bringing obtuse debate, to sensible topic and conversation. Even though you have been asked to leave on many occasions! Nicely and politely, as well as assertively!

MarkE - you could achieve so much if you just had the will to, instead of being destructive and negative.

Bill (Pirate881... says it all) - Unfortunately, you have not the intellect, or will, to break out of a Paper Bag. Not much hope for you, other then JT circuits... Because you're not smart enough to understand what was just said, I will simplify for you, you're too dumb to make your way out of a Paper Bag, and you're quite happy to stay lost in it!

So, if you're not going to contribute in positive ways, which you both don't and have a well known record for not contributing in positive ways, E.G: Trolls

Do yourselves a favour and leave.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Hey, MarkE and I are not the ones posting erroneous and incorrect information about electronics and testing methods...that would be you.
Posting that you measure current after tying the ends of the coil together shows how little you know about even the basics.

So, you don't want folks here to correct you when you post these incorrect statements?

You want to be free to mislead folks about your false Overunity claims with no questions or objections?

Then why even be on a forum.  Post on your website where you can totally control what is posted and you won't have to answer any of those pesky questions about basic electronics which you seem to have such a problem answering.  There, you can censor all you want.

I can leave but, I am probably not even really here.  You are just imagining that I am...kind of like imagining that you have achieved O.U.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen