Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: picowatt on June 11, 2015, 04:05:36 AM
That's the same link with the same discussion regarding a supposed 1076watts in for 1200 watts out.

As for all your childish insults and condescension, you lost most of your credibility by page 7 of this thread, and the rest of it following discussions of your "measurements" over at OUR.

All that you have accomplished since, with your constant need to post insulting remarks, is the complete loss of any respect you may have previously been given.

Have a good one...

PW

PW - Truths and Insults are mistaken by the guilty!

Have a good one!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: The way I see it, I have a job to do! For all blatant ingnorances presented by un-necessarily skeptical individuals, an action is required, as the Famous Greek God Thor would have said: "Bring the Hammer Down!"

There is no room for total Ignorances in the face of facts!

EMJunkie

A Scandinavian folk belief that lightning frightens away trolls

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor

EMJunkie

WOW - GTFOOT!!!

It works!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

TinselKoala

QuotePublished at first in New Energy News, USA, June 1994, p.9

Last time I checked, it is now June of 2015..... 21 years after that article, with its claims, was published.

Yet Frolov and everyone else concerned are still buying their electricity from their local grids. None of them have won Nobels for their "overunity" discovery, none have ever demonstrated a self-looped system.  They have had TWENTY ONE YEARS to demonstrate the validity of their claims, and they haven't been able to do it.

I'll leave it to EMJunkie, aka the insulting false claimant Chris Sykes, to explain just why that is.

(I know why... and so do you.)

padova

Quote(I know why... and so do you.)

Then tell as why.

Also maybe you know who ever  received any reward or recognition for any Free Energy device.