Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MarkE on June 14, 2015, 12:51:13 PM
LOL, it is you who are playing games.  The simple facts have been explained many times and have not been refuted:  EMJ proposes that wiring coils in a bucking configuration delivers free energy.  They don't.  End of story.  You bring lots of words but no data to refute the fact that bucking coils don't yield excess energy.

Hi Mark ,
Why do you think I have to provide whatever is or justify what is?
to Deserve your approval? lol

I do not work for warm ... figuratively.

Did the bucking configuration delivers free energy ??????!!!??  or make possible make more "work" because improve their  coefficient of performance or COP is improved ?
Are we input nothing to output something ? 

Bye

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 14, 2015, 01:35:02 PM
Hi Mark ,
Why do you think I have to provide whatever is or justify what is?
to Deserve your approval? lol

I do not work for warm ... figuratively.
If you wish to make an extraordinary claim then the burden is upon you to provide reliable evidence that supports the claim or see your claim rightfully dismissed.  It's entirely your choice.

Did the bucking configuration delivers free energy ??????!!!??  or make possible make more "work" because improve their  coefficient of performance or COP is improved ?
Are we input nothing to output something ? 
If you think that bucking improves efficiency under some circumstance you are welcome to identify such a circumstance and offer evidence that you are correct.

Bye

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 14, 2015, 01:15:54 PM
First of all, it gave me the feeling that someone is angry are you.
You like to walk up the topics distributing your "certainties" knowledge and sometimes even unnecessary arrogance.
You must have the idea that you are the law or authority. You are so "blind" sometimes  that even of you even care of your behavior with persons in other posts.

Do you have a challenge for me? No reason to take me to consider your challenge.
You do not have nothing that interests me in your speech or at work or
what ever you've shown.
Probably accept, if you had something interesting to me really, but you do not have.
Faced with this fear that our conversation is properly completed and clarified.

I wish you good luck

Bye

Nelson, I would say to you that you are the person with anger issues because you object to reading opinions from people that are different from yours.

I am damn well certain that "partnered output coils" are nonsensical junk and they will never perform as well as an ordinary transformer.   So why do I say this?   The answer is SIMPLE - there is more secondary wire in a "partnered output coil" and therefore more resistance and more losses.  You do not have to be a super smart genius to realize this.  A 12-year-old child that reads a science book can understand this also.  There is NO MAGIC "hiding and waiting to be discovered" with "partnered output coils."  That's just a silly fantasy.  If you disagree then prove me wrong.

QuoteDo you have a challenge for me? No reason to take me to consider your challenge.

Really?  I am suggesting a very simple experiment for you to compare two transformers and you refuse?  So you don't want to learn something for yourself?  We call that "wilful ignorance."  Is it because you actively and wilfully do not want to learn something for yourself because it may stop your fantasies about "partnered output cols?"  If you do that you are just blinding yourself.

You can't live life with a bunch of electronics fantasies in your mind.  You need to learn and accept reality.  To understand the reality you need to open up some legitimate books about electronics and do some experiments for yourself.

Don't be afraid of testing the normal transformer.  It's not going to hurt you.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on June 14, 2015, 06:05:25 PM
Nelson, I would say to you that you are the person with anger issues because you object to reading opinions from people that are different from yours.

Answer
So you can not be serious ...These even serious?  lol

I am damn well certain that "partnered output coils" are nonsensical junk and they will never perform as well as an ordinary transformer.   So why do I say this?   The answer is SIMPLE - there is more secondary wire in a "partnered output coil" and therefore more resistance and more losses.  You do not have to be a super smart genius to realize this.  A 12-year-old child that reads a science book can understand this also.  There is NO MAGIC "hiding and waiting to be discovered" with "partnered output coils."  That's just a silly fantasy.  If you disagree then prove me wrong.

Answer
You disagree and it's ok. about i have to prove you , answer me :
Why?
Give me just one single reason that makes me forget how smug you are.

Really?  I am suggesting a very simple experiment for you to compare two transformers and you refuse?  So you don't want to learn something for yourself?  We call that "wilful ignorance."  Is it because you actively and wilfully do not want to learn something for yourself because it may stop your fantasies about "partnered output cols?"  If you do that you are just blinding yourself.

Answer

What makes you think I do not understand or have never auditioned you refer to the conventional transformer?
Would have to agree with you so that everything was ok, and say that really the setting "partned coils" features more of the losses that the settings of conventional coils, heating more, blaa bla bla.
But that's not what I watch and certainly others as well.

You can't live life with a bunch of electronics fantasies in your mind.  You need to learn and accept reality.  To understand the reality you need to open up some legitimate books about electronics and do some experiments for yourself.

Answer

What reality you talk MileHigh ?  the reality of laws of yesterday of today or tomorrow?
The laws were made by men who also make mistakes even when good purpose.
What do you think about how Maxell treated the laws on current displacement? Open circuits? They are satisfactory the theory he presented?
 Are these laws formulated in the same way, whether they were currently formulated in present time ?
What I mean is that there are no absolute truths in the good sense of the word.

Don't be afraid of testing the normal transformer.  It's not going to hurt you.
Answer
There are you in play again. :)
There are you in play again. :)
You and your sense of humor;)

picowatt

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 14, 2015, 06:26:37 AM
If you see very close the wave (is only one channel) seems at some "freq" another wave intercept the main wave .

You are misinterpreting what your scope is telling you.  There is one, and only one, continuous sine wave.

The DC/zero crossing level of the sine wave changed between two subsequent sweeps so that the displayed sine waves captured on those two sweeps do not overlay one another (the sine wave from one sweep is displayed above or below the sine wave from the previous sweep).

Slow down your sweep rate considerably so that you can see this modulation of the DC level upon which your sine wave is riding.

PW