Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 13, 2015, 08:02:36 AM
To some people think :

Tesla design is flat spiral coil as secondary that allow create the asymmetry for magnetic
fluxes from primary coil to secondary and from secondary coil to primary. In
strength of this asymmetry the "reply" from secondary coil when load is
connected and secondary field produced is not equal to primary field.

A square wave signal is used ,these short pulses only "push" in resonance the electrons of wire of
coil and produce normal sine-wave of the frequency of resonance.

Also power in load is taking from extra-coil that is placed in open
wire but not in closed circuit.
Please learn the meaning of the term reciprocity.

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 13, 2015, 07:47:25 AM
They will not rest :) need this "war" as the air they breathe.
It seems that some people like the baby food ready!
What is the difficulty in reading the previous posts, or view posted videos to learn about partned coils?
They're just worried about fucking the topic because they entered erm collision course with Chris.
I did not see a single relevant question for those who continue the circus.
Bllala blallala whiskas. nothing more.
The problem is that if people do not do things like the "crew" want,
It is a target to hit. Because they lose so much time on this topic....?
It's just for fun?
For they think they are having a positive contribution forget. Not in this topic.
Some of these people take the trouble to create different accounts so to unload their frustrations through ignoble comment. this yes
yes it is worrying.
Who has done more?
Who is more intelligent and intellectual?
Who is the most insightful?
This is some talent contest "hidden"?

Who opened the cage door rare birds?
Let fly away from here so that they can shit elsewhere

Nelson:

Who needs a bloody war?

You seem to have a lot to say so I will ask you the following question:

What does Chris' circuit do?

MileHigh

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on June 13, 2015, 08:56:54 AM
Nelson:

Who needs a bloody war?

You seem to have a lot to say so I will ask you the following question:

What does Chris' circuit do?

MileHigh
´

Here the important thing is not what the circuit is Chris,
but the technology involved. He has shared some of their tests for those who wanted to see, moreover in my view any information provided by Chris at least for me is relevant.
  They are creating an iron arm that makes no sense.   
Of course, you and others have shown your point of view which strongly take up against this idea. However it seems to me that at this point even if there were "evidence" credible, some people reject the same way because it seems to me that this has descended into the personal plan.
Too bad everyone loses

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 13, 2015, 09:50:15 AM
´

Here the important thing is not what the circuit is Chris,
but the technology involved. He has shared some of their tests for those who wanted to see, moreover in my view any information provided by Chris at least for me is relevant.
  They are creating an iron arm that makes no sense.   
Of course, you and others have shown your point of view which strongly take up against this idea. However it seems to me that at this point even if there were "evidence" credible, some people reject the same way because it seems to me that this has descended into the personal plan.
Too bad everyone loses

Okay, so from your feedback I am going to add some more questions for your consideration:

1.  What is the technology involved?

2.  What do you mean when you say, "They are creating an iron arm that makes no sense" because I don't understand that.

3.  You say, "... your point of view which strongly take up against this idea."  What idea are you talking about?

4.  You say, "... it seems to me that at this point even if there were "evidence" credible."   What potential evidence are you talking about?

5.  What does Chris' circuit do?

MileHigh

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MarkE on June 13, 2015, 08:42:24 AM
Please learn the meaning of the term reciprocity.

I do not know exactly where you want to come, but do not make me a fool.
Puts you in your place, you know what I mean?
If you want to talk about reciprocity, the letter, what happened this the beginning of the topic has nothing to do with reciprocity, someone trying to share something willingly, with the purpose to help, and we are currently in these terms, the egos of dispute, something I have no interest in participating.
I wish I could ask friendly way if someone who is currently tested this topic or not the circuit "partned coils"?
How Many? I Want to ear ..... The problem even When such a test is so easy to the, is more easy to refute the idea.
Where is the difficulty in testing the circuit? So many "experts" in electronic circuits and do not see anything (except Tinman at least tried) or trie to replicate to see the result with their own eyes even is not good .
What are the excuses?
No time to waste on things that make no sense conventional laws?
AHH but I am here to give predictions like we see in posts are much better it seems.
My IQ may not be the best (121) but never underestimate who you speak at other side.
Don't feel so superior , the arrogance is the enemy of the way to universal wisdom.