Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Miyagi

@ramset,

Regarding our agreed interview, I must inform you, we have a Film Crew with us. There is a documentary which I am not in charge of.

Are you still ok to proceed? I would hate to surprise you when we meet with a 4 person film crew.

The Documentary will follow the book. Mid next year as far as I understand.

The.Truth

@ramset,

I am sorry, are you an electrical engineer?

The.Truth

My employer insisted I change my username.

ramset

I would love it,and I'll bring a news crew from all the major news net works and some scientists and EE's to do measurements and add to the drama // we could do it in Times Square ....PLEASE bring the Claimant //

please call me Chet ,I have not yet received  any greeting from you// what should  I call you ?
please forward your Contact as i did here or I will just assume this a delusion and manufactured
game .
if you have the worlds greatest discovery sitting in the claimants hands ?//I think it would be much better to interview him first ,so you don't waste your time or mine //if he does indeed have the end to famine wars drought global warming etc etc ,ask him how he sleeps at night these last 4-5 years// about the tens of millions of souls and all the suffering children that died an agonizing death which he turned his back on .
yes a great story indeed...........[start with this forums mission statement on the home page ]
how different the world would be right now if this tech were just open sourced here 4-5 years ago...
//////////////////////////////////////

but as an EE you should really go and see the self running free energy device for your self.
or post an experiment here to prove this claim and stop all the nonsense .
this is an open source forum dedicated to free energy// read Stefan's mission statement on the front page//

//and post a working free energy circuit and claim for testing .builders are at the ready !!chomping at the bit //
Nothing shared in this thread made free energy on anybody's bench ,and Claimant never helped to change that.
unfortunately a typical example of what happens here all the time//Brutal honesty is a hard taskmaster ,but the only way to advance.// the truth will set you free .

///Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

forest

It all looks at least strange to me. Did you ever consider elite has the knowledge to fight famine, climate change and energy crisis in just a few years from now ? It starts about year 1880 and first article about Daniel McFarland Cook...I wish somebody could someday write a book about all this history.