Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it just me

Started by raburgeson, January 26, 2015, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Excellent points Cangas.  You are absolutely right.

.

raburgeson

Tesla used heavy wire where he had wattage, look at his primary wire in his coil. The secondary produced 3 to 500,000 volts but, amperage was about .010 M watts. No amperage equals little heat. Look at the diagrams of his electric motors, heavy wire to carry the amperage. Tesla got amazing power out of oscillation he did not run a decent amount of voltage at high amperage through a thin wire.

dieter

There is more about it. You can have kilowatts in a fine wire, if the voltage is high and amps low (watt=volt*amps), eg. in teslas secondary a thin wire is used, eg. 30'000 turns at 250 kV. However more important is the insulation, defective or bad insulation usually leads to shortcircuits, with the core or with other turns, where the second case causes a high current pulse that may explode the coil.

Additionally, the contained energy (watts) increase with the AC or pulse frequency, but the same wire can be used, only the core must suppress eddy currents at higher frequencies. Which is why tesla had no core in his hv rf coils.
At a certain high frequency and voltage the current will no longer flow within the conductor, but on its surface, which is called the skin effect, that may sometimes also be called cold electricity, since it does no harm to your body.

BR

raburgeson

You still can't beat IR^2. Skin effect works until the skin is saturated. (carries all the energy it can) Then following the path of least resistance it flows in the wire until the heat builds up internally and the wire fails. The amount of skin effect a wire can carry is directly dependent on the amount of surface the wire has. The larger the diameter the the more skin there is to provide the effect.

raburgeson

I'm not trying to start a battle. We haven't been playing with devices that will produce cold electric. I consider the TPU a dangerous device. Let me describe it in a different way than you have ever heard it talked about. The TPU is a scalar device. If you are not familiar look at descriptions and pictures of scalar antennas on the net. Given the right signals an antenna attracts signals that would normally pass by it. That is the function of the non ferrous core wound into the apparatus. This damn thing makes a toroid that sucks scalar energy through it. Way to much energy, it can't be controlled. You can't make it from heavier wire because the diameter of the device (the size of the toroid is critical. There may be a way to change the wiring configuration to make it safe but, I have seen enough and do not want any more to do with it.

For those nuts enough to play with it I give you this. Antenna building: Think of a square loop of wire. Now imagine antenna leads at one corner of the square. These leads are insulated from each other and the corner is open. You have made a bi - directional antenna. Now imagine instead the open area with the leads at the center of one of the sides of the antenna and you have produced and omni - directional antenna. As you braid the wire try to keep the wire bent to a 45% to the direction of the braid, just like in the scalar antenna. If you burn down something important, don't blame me.

Tesla used air coils for speed of light transmission of energy. There is no propagation delay from core response. You may notice people trying to produce a perfectly square wave.