Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Conspiracy Of Overunity And Overunity Reasearch

Started by TommeyLReed, January 20, 2015, 09:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@Tommy
QuoteIf you think I'm impress with any of you guys, you're crazy, my point is that many of you claim to know stuff and can't even give a simple free energy unit to prove your case.[/size]I did a pulse motor build off, not to show you or any others my skills. It was Tinman that challenge me to join it. I won hands down, because I don't follow the normal building circus!I am calling out all of those that think they have what it takes to create free energy, while you all fart together I have a free energy device that creates 800 watts of solar power!

I thought you were leaving the forum?, no worries I have been in that place many times but always seem to wonder back to chat with the like minded individuals here. I find inspiration in it regardless of whether I should succeed in anything I do.

I think that you have made a great start and I do not discriminate when it comes to Energy, Energy is Energy regardless of where it may come from. In my opinion a solar cell is as much a free energy device as any other device we might imagine because we do not pay for the energy we pay for the machine to extract the energy. When I walk outside and the Sun warms me I do not pay for this it is free as are we.

I think our ultimate goal requires perspective, Energy is Energy, and we simply want a better faster way to extract it from our environment just as our forefathers made the transition from hunter/gatherer's to farmers and now we have automated hydroponics. Each incremental step requiring less work on our part and 100 years ago nobody could even imagine the solar power system you have which many take for granted. I mean think about it you are converting energy from a nearby star, our sun, directly into electrical energy.

The next logical step is to take this same solar cell concept and apply it in a system which may seem very different on the surface but is actually very similar in it's nature. We are literally swimming in a sea of energy and all which we call energy relates fundamentally to motion or change on some scale. As Faraday once said-- "it does not matter how the change occurs only that it does". As such this free energy game so many seem so preoccupied with is simply a convenient distraction. Seek change, tap into it in whatever form it may take and convert it into a form we find most useful...that is free energy in a nutshell.

I will not be pigeon-holed into believing anyone's particular notion of what they think free energy is or should be... I will decide for myself as I think we all should. Just walk outside and take a good look around and if it's moving on any level that represents Energy which is inherently free.

AC

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

allcanadian

@Mark
QuoteSo you're offering the suppressed free energy invention conspiracy theory?  Is that it?

No I am offering the -- if someone offered me $30 million dollars for my device I wouldn't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks--theory. Very simple don't you think because it pretty much explains itself.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

MarkE

Quote from: allcanadian on January 22, 2015, 01:01:04 PM
@Mark

No I am offering the -- if someone offered me $30 million dollars for my device I wouldn't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks--theory. Very simple don't you think because it pretty much explains itself.

AC
In Steven Mark's case there is no evidence that anyone ever bought him out or that anyone ever attempted to produce his claimed device. 

poynt99

Quote from: MarkE on January 22, 2015, 01:20:10 PM
In Steven Mark's case there is no evidence that anyone ever bought him out
Nor is there evidence to support the contrary.

or that anyone ever attempted to produce his claimed device.

Sure, many have tried. However, the most anyone could do was put together something that was a best guess as to the principle of operation and design, as Mark never came forward with enough info to attempt a true replication.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

poynt99

I might add also, that a tiny battery-operated inverter would not be capable of driving the loads Mark demonstrated for the period of time that was logged in the reports.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209