Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Motion machine‏

Started by one_christian_warrior, February 17, 2012, 01:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

OK....now let me get this straight.... someone who says he has brain damage is telling me that his wheelchair is a free energy overunity device that can charge up its own batteries simply by going up and down a hill.

But he can't prove this because it would take all day.

OK, I guess I can accept that.

Are you sure you are taking all your medications properly, Joe?

that_prophet

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 27, 2012, 09:21:51 PM
OK....now let me get this straight.... someone who says he has brain damage is telling me that his wheelchair is a free energy overunity device that can charge up its own batteries simply by going up and down a hill.

But he can't prove this because it would take all day.

OK, I guess I can accept that.

Are you sure you are taking all your medications properly, Joe?

I was commenting on how much work it took me to do my test in the first place,,,
my old chair has one broken motor,(no braking power)
+ my new chair does not have the settings set to max
(owned by the gov + they are not willing to change the settings for me)

Free Energy http://free-energy.yolasite.com/   
is so ridiculously simple, that I hope it will shame you into doing something about the evil influence in our society that is deceiving our children, (http://decimationofthisevolutionfairytale.yolasite.com/ ). You only have to put a spark of DC electricity into this system, while it can return 1000's of units of AC electricity. You do this by connecting a 1000cm circumference pulley to a DC motor, attach a belt to this pulley, and then run this belt through ten one centimetre circumference pulleys. Then you rotate this large pulley by hand, only one time. This would only take a spark of DC electricity, as you are only rotating it the once. This spark of DC electricity, one rotation of the motor, will give you a return of 10,000 units of AC electricity. Now, try and tell me that this 10,000 units of AC electricity does not have the voltage,(electrical pressure) to have the torque to rotate your DC motor one single time.

ayeaye

Quote from: that_prophet on May 17, 2015, 06:41:39 PM
my old chair has one broken motor,(no braking power)

Ok, then you cannot repeat the experiment, then it's worthless. No matter what it was, a divine intervention perhaps. Or then a malfunctioning voltage meter, whatever.

I have too experienced things which i cannot explain. But i cannot repeat it, so i cannot consider it an evidence. Like, once i drove to see the solar eclipse. The rain has ended, but the street was all full of water, i have never seen so much water on that street, before or after. The water was so deep that the engine stopped, and i couldn't start it again. But i was able to drive to the sidewalk, using only the battery. Then i drove to see the solar eclipse, and when i came back, all that street was perfectly dry. Now the caveat is that i have never that after been able to drive to the sidewalk using the battery only, though i have tried it many times. Now this sounds weird, but this cannot be considered an evidence, because i cannot repeat it. To repeat it i need another solar eclipse, to begin with.